Prologue

The station was crowded and Jace and Clary they were holding hands, walking fast and closing the coats before the cold stunning.In front of them was a red-haired girl of sixteen with jeans, a beige coat, a hat and a white wool scarf skin, wearing a cart with three suitcases, a trunk and an empty cage. On the trunk sat a five year old girl with pigtails who collected her red curls.Beside him was a girl of thirteen with straight black hair, and the same baggage, only had a small hedgehog in his cage and the trunk was a blond green eyed child.The six Herondales crossed the wall between platform nine and ten.When they met on the platform 9 3/4 scarf Adele started moving and a white ferret out his neck and got into the compass.Meanwhile, her sister Celine, with his gray jacket and faded jeans looking for something with miraday smiled when he found ....... Or rather, when she found it.

She ran to the brown hair that turned his back and hugged him around the waist. The girl turned very white, with rosy cheeks and amazing cat eyes. Alexandra Lightwood , the last heir of the name Lightwood, was the best friend of Celine from which they were born, and for a year, was also her parabatai.The girls hugged Celine euphoric and then turned to greet his Uncle Alec and the husband of this, Magnus.The family member was missing, Max Bane, a blond boy with brown eyes, came with plenty of cafes in the hands.He distributed all while waiting for the owners of the seven remaining greeted cafes.

After fifteen minutes saw them get away.Three guys with similar baggage, a boy and a girl of sixteen, Sophia Lewis with her long black curls and blue eyes, and Kyle Roberts with green eyes and brown curls.The other girl, Mia Roberts, had long brown hair and bright green eyes watching the train that would go pear her first year in Idris Institute.They greeted everyone and took their coffees. The bell rang and the boys boarded the train.The twins five years, Seraphine and Jonathan, antics whispered, knowing that would be the only high school kids for a couple of months.

Clary, Jace, Alec, Magnus, Izzy, Simon, Maia and Jordan watched as the train was leaving the station.

And their children with ...............