On the Train

Inside, the girls, Adele and Sophia, said goodbye to the others to go find her friends.They distinguished the distance a garish red glow and a yellow backpack ........... some mundane drawings.They ran to her and almost fell three to cuddle. Isabel McLain, obsessed with converse and hoodies wide witch smiled at them.

"Hello little critters" Isa said "You have spent this holiday so good?"

"Yes," replied Adele "but I've missed you so much"

"I would also have missed, but I've had great in Tokyo."

"Girls," said a familiar voice "are entering Or you are going to stay there until we get?"

"Iris"

Iris was the eldest daughter of the Seelie Queen.No one knew the exact origin of Iris and her sisters, but no one to ask questions, everyone ignored the issue both outside and inside the court.While no one could deny that they were fairies. All had seen Iris echizos do wandless in class or flying off somewhere. A clear part of your natural hair color and violet eyes.They sat in the compartment and fell into an interesting conversation about the journey of Isa to Tokyo.

Alex and Celine walked down the aisle looking for an empty compartment. Suddenly they found one that had two girls, one with white hair and dark eyes playing with a panda and a redhead with blue eyes and freckled face.The observed while walking stealthily opened the compartment door with a bang and shouted "surprise".The panda Neus hid in long hair and his owner Cristina dropped his books in his lap.

"We're just us"

"We have startled you"

"Sorry to startle her royal highness" said Celine mocking

The girls laughed at the comment. Everyone knew that the Seelei sisters, Neus was the most educated, with no difference.

"You have heard the news?" Said Cris

"What news?"

"There's a new kid in school"

"All of first are new"

"Not first, seventh say is studied at home but want to incorporate into regular classes."

"How is it called?"

"Marcus Darkblood is Nephilim."

"I do not know the name. "

"Your mother is Nephilim, and his father is a mundane"

"How is that?"

They fell into an interesting conversation about Marcus ......

Mia walked alone down the aisle of the train.She heard the call and the turn was a girl his age named Celeste Seelei the fourth princess had blue hair and blue eyes too, and was the most rebellious of his brothers. She hated manners classes and all princesses do.As he approached she realized she had a nose piercings and that compartment was another girl with straight black hair.

"Mia" Celeste said, "I present to you Jennifer, Jenny, she is Mia"

"A pleasure"

"You too"

"Well we better go put the uniform."

The uniform consisted of a few manoletinas high socks, a skirt and navy sweater, a white shirt and tie.

When I was the college had also accepted marriages between Nephilim and underground and underground of different species.When these mixtures were given not had very clear what was the especue of their children, and the wand of wisdom I think.On his first day on the Idris Institute, the children waved the wand in front of students and profesore, and the species name of the child throughout the dining room was full.While the wand made the tie and the edges of the jersey, skirt and socks change color according to its kind.Yellow for wolves, red for vampires, blue for witches, silver for nefilims and pink for fairies.

Theirs had no color yet.

"I do not like the uniform," Celeste said, frowning, "I'll give a personal touch, melius indum ..."

"Celeste," Mia said, holding the hand of the fairy "can you wait to get to school to skip the rules?"

"Ok"

The girls laughed and began to wonder how serious the school when a girl of brown curls and dark eyes looked out the door and began to examine the compartment.Snorted and looked at the girls.

"Have you ever seen an owl?"

"No"

"Are you sure? Could swear I've seen you around"

"We would have noticed if there was an owl in the box" Jenny said

"Do not think, is a mini-owl, are very elusive"

"If you want to help you look for it" and then an owl flew very fast

"Harold, I have to go, see you."

And ran behind the owl.

-------------------------------------------------

As you may have noticed this story is a mixture of The Mortal Instruments and Harry Potter are my two favorite franchises.The characters that do not appear in The Mortal Instruments saga belong to me, the rest belong to the brilliant Cassandra Clare.

When I read it to note that I wrote before I left COHF.

Hope you like it.