When It All Went Down

One Year Ago

Ayano wasn't your ordinary freshmen student, she was dating a boy named Aric (pronounced Arr-ic or Eric), but that didn't last...

Ayano arrived at school feeling happy, until she saw Aric waiting for her with a grim expression on his face. "Listen, Ayano... No hard feelings but I'm breaking up with you." He had said to her getting straight to the point, he walked away from her right after, she slid down until she was on her knees staring with a deadpan, blank expression at the ground, her heart feeling like it was being torn out and crushed then put back together then ripped right back to shreds.

She wasn't upset.... No she was,

Heartbroken.

Her eyes which were once bright and shining were now a dull steel, two students passed her, both were male with short black hair, one wore a martial arts band and the other held a book, on the other side of the one with the book was a girl with very long orange hair, the first one to notice the girl on the ground was the one with the book, he glanced up for a moment to answer the other boy's question and stopped in his tracks when he saw the girl on her knees. "Hey are you alright?" He asked offering his hand to her.

She looked up at the boy and felt a tug within her chest like this was meant to be, she stared at him for a few seconds. "I g-guess.... My boyfriend just broke up with me...." She said shyly.

 She still had a lot to learn about love.

Midori: Remember; This is a RAP BATTLE! That means NO WEAPONS! That means YOU, Ayano.

Ayano: Huh?

Midori: Drop 'em!

Ayano: Ugh fine... *Clang*

Midori: ALL of them...

Ayano: Grr! *BANG*

Midori: Alright! -ahem- Epic Rap Battles Of Akademi! Osana Najimi, v.s Ayano Aishi! Begin!

Osana: Oh look it's you the freak of the school, the one who thinks that stalking my Senpai is cool. Listen up, I have only one thing to say. Senpai would choose me over you any day! I mean come on, you sneak around when you think no one else can see you. I'll let you in on a secret, we all know that you do. Like oh my god, Yan-Chan why can't you see, you'll never get Senpai, he belongs to me.

Ayano: Every time you flap your lips is another brain cell going out! I swear on my Senpai, that I will knock you out! You swing your hips and pout your lips and think you're being sly when you hide your precious feelings about LOVING Senpai! Do you even really love him?! You don't act like you do! you whine all the time and place the spotlight on you! "You always keep me waiting!" Like that will get his love.... I'd give him more affection then he could ever dream of!

Osana: Ha! You squirm around when he's like five feet away! He tells me all the time, "She's acting kinda strange." If you think I'll let you have him then you better think twice! It doesn't take long before I stop being nice. 😠

Ayano: 😈 Do you really think you scare me? I know what keeps you up at night, if you want to make this BLOODY I've been itching for a fight! I'll tranq you and tie you to a chair and break you're mind! Or maybe I'll just stab you?... Yeah that'd be nice.

Osana: 😥 YOU DON'T SCARE ME!

Ayano: I can though.

Osana: HA! What do you know?!

Ayano: I know that you should probably keep an eye on your bento~ 😈

Osana: What the- it's poisoned?! That bento was for Senpai!

Ayano: I'll let you give him gifts when fat. Pigs. Fly!

Osana: Senpai will never love you! You're weird and you're a creep!

Ayano: I don't think he'll complain, when he gets me in the sheets~ 😆

Osana: Grrr! Ayano!

Ayano: Osana!

Osana: Alright that's it! I'll put you in your place!

Ayano: Heh! Come at me bitch!

-They begin brawling-

Midori: Who won? Whose next? When will the next update be out? When will YanDev answer all my questions?!

Osana and Ayano: Midori!

Midori: Sorry! You decide!

Epic Rap (Rap!) Battles (Battles!) Of Akademi!