Chapter 1: Problems.

>> • Jimin's P.O.V • <<

"I'm confident that this will make us more higher" Yoongi said while smiling at us. I looked at Jin who's sitting beside me "What do you think, Jin?" I asked. He looks at Yoongi and said "I think.."

"I mean he got a point. If we will sell all of this, your place is gonna be higher than your brother." He continued. "Mr. Park, you're still on top, remember?" Yoongi asked. I sighed, saying "I'm aware." He looks at me confused, "Then, what is this all about?"

"I just wanna make sure he won't catch up, no one could ever replace me." I said while looking at him intensely. "Of course, Mr. Park. No one will." Jin said as he patted my shoulder. "Nice Job, Yoongi. You did great!" I Congratulate him. "Thank you." He said, bowing at us.

"I hope my presentation helps you." "Oh, Yoongi. It helps a lot" We handshake. Yoongi already left. "Jin?" He looks at me, "Yes, Mr. Park?" "What's my next schedule?" I asked as I looked at my watch. "Hmm, none" "Great, now go get my car ready. I have to pick my girl in school." He bowed and left. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw messages from my girl.

💌
My baby boo 💕 :
"Where are you? I'm waiting. Pick me up already, I hate being here."

I sent her back a message.

💌
Jimin :
"Chill out, baby boo. I'm coming. I'll be there in a minute."

💌
My baby boo 💕 :
"Please hurry up!"

I put my phone back to my pocket and start walking down on my car.

'' Time skips..

Your friends waved bye at you. 'Now I'm left alone again'. You thought. "Hey, waiting for someone?" Someone asked. "Oh, oppa.." You stood up and bowed at him. "What are you still doing here?", "I was about to leave but I saw you here all by yourself." He smiled. You were shocked when he suddenly grabbed your wrist, "Come on, I'll take yo-"

"Get your hands off of her, I'm taking her home." Jimin appeared. Chanyeol let go of your wrist. You turned around and you felt Jimin's hand on your waist. Jimin then looks at you, "Are you ready, babygirl?" I nod my head. "Bye, oppa." "Bye, Y/n. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled again. Jimin opened his door for you and you got in. You thanked him.

"How's school?" He asked and started the engine. "You know the answer." You said as you put your book bag at the backseat. "Baby, school is fun." You scoffed. "No, it isn't. Maybe for you because you're an honor student before." He smiled while looking at you. "I know what is in your mind and it's a no no." He smirks.

"But.. Please I don't like being in School no more." He held your hand tight, "You got this, baby boo." "One more year left, you're finally free" He continued. "Still, I hate it." You whined. "Come closer and give me a kiss." You moved closer to give him a kiss on the lips. "What a lovely lips." You giggled.

"Are you taking me at your house or my house?" You asked as you looked at him. "Why, do you want to stay in my house?" Your eyes lights up. "Yes, please" He chuckles, "I'm taking you back at your house for now." "But, didn't I told you that I hate being there too?" You saw him shake his head. "You just hate everything, don't you?" You slightly nod your head.

"You have to study for your exam, remember?" "Well, I can study at your house, though." He smirks. "You're not busy, right? I need your help." "Why don't you ask for your sister's help?" You pouted, "She won't help me, she'll probably just tell me that I am useless." Jimin kissed your hand, "You're not useless and you're smarter than you think."

"Just let me stay with you." He looks at his wristwatch, "Okay, but.." "But, what?" "It's already 6 pm, I'm taking you back to your house at 7 pm." You pouted while looking at him again, "Why does it have to be at 7? That's too early, don't you think?" You heard him sighed. "Stop complaining if you don't want me to take you at your house." "Okay.." You said in a low voice. "Don't be sad, you'll see me tomorrow." "I just really hate school."

He nods, "I know, but it's for your future." 'Actually, you are my future.' "Do you understand?" He held your chin. "Yes, I do."

>> Time skips, again.

You're just playing with your fingers while lying your head on the table. Books laid beside you, but you are too lazy to study. 'I know, I told him to help me study but look what he is doing, busy on his phone. So, I've decided to play with my fingers instead.' "You're not even studying!" "I don't know where to begin." He groaned, "You have 5 minutes left, were you just sitting there all the time? God, Y/n, you're wasting your time." He grabbed all of the book and put it back on your book bag.

"Can we just watch movie together?" He frowned, "Remember why I brought you here." He rolled his eyes at you, "You're here to study!" He said while giving you a cold look. You walk towards him and gave him a hug, "I'm sorry.." "I'm sorry I'm not smart like the other girls out there." He pulled away and hold both of your hands. "Stop saying that, you're the smartest girl I've ever met." He peck your forehead. "Let's get you home."

|

|

|

"I'll pick you up at 7 am, okay?" You nod. He pulled you into a hug, "Listen, I promise no matter how hard it gets, no matter how much we argue, I will never leave you. I will be always there for you, in your graduation, birthday, or what so ever, baby boo." You smiled, you wanted to cry but you hold your tears back. "This is why, I love you so much." He pinches your nose, then hugs you. "I love you more." He kissed your lips.

You sighed as you watched him go away, you looked at your front door before stepping on the stairs. As soon as you reached the front door you heard your mom screaming, "YOUR STUPID ASS DAUGHTER IS FAILING HER SPANISH FUCKING CLASS!!" And you heard your dad screamed back at mom, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! SHE'S NOT JUST MY DAUGHTER, SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER AS WELL. WHY DON'T YOU YELL AT HER NOT AT ME?!" Then, you heard a loud bang inside, dad probably punched the wall. "I DON'T HAVE A MORON DAUGHTER!"

'Yes, that's me. I'm the one they're talking about, ugh' "Hey you there!" You turned around, "Chanyeol oppa?" He walk towards you, "Why are you still standing there? Why don't you go open the door?" You shake your head. "I don't want to." "Why?" He asked confusedly, "They hate me." You looked down at your feet, "Your family again?" You nod your head slightly. "Wanna go to my place instead?" You looked up at him. "Sure!" He stole my book bag and carried it, "Come on, kiddo. Let's go to my crib." You happily smiled at him. "Let's goooooo!" Chanyeol laughed.

************************************
Sorry if there are grammatical errors, but i hope you like this story, though. Watch out for the Chapter 2!! 💜