Chapter 2: Jealous.

>> • Your P.O.V • <<

You run towards him when you saw him leaning on his car while waiting for you.

"Jimin!" You screamed.

He smiled and you jumped on his body to hug him tight.

"Did you really missed me that much?" Jimin asked as he hugged you back.

"Of course, I've been wanting to see you." You giggled.

"What are you talking about? Didn't we just saw each other yesterday?" He asked again.

"Yes, but that wasn't enough. I want to see you every day and night, you know." You said.

"You're such a baby!" He pinches your cheeks. "Go in inside the car, I'm taking you to school now." He continued.

"I don't want to go to school, can I skip?" You asked.

"Y/n.." He sighed.

"Fine." You faked a smile.

"Baby, school is fun. You have a lot friends ther-"

"But they're all fake, except for Cora." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"Baby, don't think like that. They're all real, real friend of yours."

"I wish."

He touched your face.

"I have a good news to say."

"Omg, what is it?" You asked.

"I'll tell you when we get inside the car." You and Jimin went inside the car.

"So, tell me."

|

|

|

CORA: Hey girl, look at that!

You turned around and saw her filming herself in class while showing her cleavage.

YOU: Is she being serious right now? Isn't that dress code too?

CORA: The principal already talked to her, but guess what? She still didn't listen to them.

YOU: She is definitely the definition of 'Bitch'.

CORA: I heard she wants to be like you.

YOU: Seriously? I never showed my cleavage in school, though.

CORA: Also, I heard she's talking shit behind your back.

YOU: Really? That bitch?

Cora nods and chuckles. You aggressively stood up and went closer to her.

She noticed that you are getting closer and she sighs. She put her phone away and scratches her head.

NORY: Are you here to compliment me, Y/n?

You chuckled.

YOU: Actually no, you wished bitch.

She raises her eyebrow at you.