Chapter 33

I didn't want to make this book completely inappropriate but I just had to, so sorry to all of you that didn't like it or think I'm gross or something :) I'll try to make it less sexual from here on out :)

Chapter 33 :)

**

"You wanna tell me what you were doing with Shane?" Cherry places her hands firmly on her hips accusingly.

"We didn't do anything. Shane came up here to check on me and I guess gave me some medicine that helped me..I can't really remember what happened." I squint my eyes as I try to recall what happened a few moments ago..but for the life of me I can't! All I remember is hurting, a lot, and then feeling better. Oh, and being invited to his party.

"Mhm.."She looks me up and down judgingly and then walks over to the bed. "So what am I invited to exactly?" She sits down and plays with her hair as she listens to me intrigued.

"Shane has invited us to a party at his house tonight. And I am going whether you go or not." I shut my door and walk over to my bed where Cherry sits. "But that won't be an issue because I know you're going..because Jason will be there.." I wink. Her body stiffens and turns a bright red.

"So? That doesn't make me want to go."

"Oh stop lying Cherry!" I laugh. "I know you like him! You can tell me if you do..I'll hook yall up." Everyone knows she likes Jason. She makes it soo obvious and yet she won't tell me that she does. It kind of hurts..she's known every guy I liked but she won't tell me she likes a guy until after he asks her out. I don't know why though..I would never tell anyone about her crush! I'm a trustworthy person! And her bestfriend!

"Annie.." She rolls her eyes and turns away from me. "You know why I won't tell you who I like."

"No..I don't. Because you haven't explained to me why."

"Because I've only liked your brother and that would've been weird to tell you that..but since you already know there's no point to continue on denying it."

"It wouldn't have been weird that you liked him..I'm used to all my friends liking him." I laugh. "The only reason you liking him doesn't bother me is because I want you to have a good guy as your first boyfriend and my brother is definitely a good guy." I pull her into a hug and whisper in her ear, "I'm sure he's good at other stuff too..."

"EW! Annie he's your brother!" She squeals.

"SO! Doesn't mean it isn't trueee!" I laugh as she hits me with a pillow to shut me up. "Okay okay! Now on to a more important matter than what my brother does in bed...what are we wearing to the party tonight?" Cherry's eyes bulge.

"How about saying goodbye to the guys downstairs first! I almost forgot to tell you that your brother has been waiting awhile to say goodbye to you, oh he's going to be mad at me now.."

"Relax..Jason? Mad at you?" I shake my head and chuckle. Jason is as in love with her as she is with him. Why am I the only one who sees it? I grab Cherry's hand and pull her out the door so we can hurry up the 'goodbyes' and get on to getting ready.

"Finally. What took yall so long? We've been waiting for 45 minutes!" Jason stands up furiously but smiles at Cherry who stands shyly behind me.

"Sorry.. We were having a very important girl to girl talk that doesn't involve boys." I smirk at Shane and then Jason.

"Whatever. We have to go." Jason hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead. "I'll be at a party tonight so if you call I won't answer okay?"

"Don't worry, I'll be there- sorry, WE'll be there too." I wink at Cherry. Jason stiffens and then glares at Shane knowing that's how we were invited.