Ethan

Ethan watched Lisa struggle. Her huge eyes shifted from him to Tammie, unbelieving, unregistering. 

"Wha- what the fuck? Ethan? Why are you just standing there? Help me! She's going to kill me! She's fucking insane! ETHAN!!!"

Ethan didn't move. Tammie stuck her tongue out at Lisa like a little girl and laughed. 

"Gotcha Lisa!" Tammie exclaimed happily as she went and held Ethan's hand shyly. "You didn't really think he loved you, did you? I mean, what on earth happened to your neck? It's not exactly sexy, is it?" Tammie chuckled. "He's been visiting me in the hospital you know. We've been planning this for ages, I can't believe this day is finally here!" She did a twirl under Ethan's arm and looked up at him admiringly. 

Lisa stared at Ethan, the disappointment and shock of the betrayal full and heavy in her eyes. She thought the pain of dying would probably be better than this. 

"You win, Tammie". she conceded quietly. "Just go ahead and do it."

"What?!" said Tammie. "I haven't had my fun yet! Two years in a loony bin that YOU put me in Lisa! I deserve to have some fun, don't you think? After all, you made me pour that water on you, it was your fault! I do hope you appreciate all the effort I went to to make this as poetic as possible, Lisa. You do get it right, Lisa? You've always been rather dim. I'm basically finishing the job I starte-"

Tammie dropped to the floor, blood oozing from her temple.