Chapter 14

I slowly opened my eyes. It was to bright for me to open them fully, so I lifted my arm up to shield my eyes from the light. Finding my arm attached to wires for events I do not remember. "She's awake!" Soda yelled in delight. The yelling made my head hurt.

"Yeah I am. What happened to me?" I asked confused.

"You and Marci were kind of arguing and she lightly, according to her we don't know, pushed you not realising you were caught on a wire so you fell and blacked out." Darry explained, he was sat at the end of the bed. "We were all at the dingo, wondering where you were, when Marci called us bawling from here."

"Oh okay." I said quietly, not remembering what had happened, "Where is Marci?"

"She's gone to meet Ben?" Two said quickly. "Who's he?"

"Oh I forgot he was coming! He's our cousin from New York." I told Two.

"Dal'll like him then." He replied back.

"Where is Dal?" I asked searching around the group.

"At Buck's probably." Two told me.

Marci then came running into the room with Ben. Ben had dark brown, long, greasy hair and was wearing dark, skinny jeans and a tight, black top. "Asha! Are you okay? I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! You have no idea how bad I feel!" She quick fired at me as she fought through the guys. Ben smiled at me and mouthed hi.

"Hi Ben and Marci, calm down. I'm fine. My head just hurts a little. And sisters fight. You didn't mean anything by it."

"Awe Asha! I would never have forgiven you. You're such a nice person!" She squeaked and pulled me into a hug.

"That's because I am a nice person." I smiled at her.

***[a week later]

"Thank god I'm outta there!" I moaned to Dally. "I woulda died of boredom if I had to spend another day in there."

"Well you aren't spending another day in there." He laughed back, "and I'm glad you aren't. I missed you." He spun around and stood in front of me. I looked up into his icy eyes and kissed him. He broke the kiss after a while,

"Oh, you know you have prom in a couple of weeks?"

"What?" I yelled.

"Yeah, Pony and Johnny got told and seeing as you're in the same grade as them.... I guess it's you too."

"Okay. Would you like to go with me?" I asked him, still looking into his eyes. A smile crept onto his face.

"Course babe." He whispered into my ear and started walking again.

"So." I said not thinking of anything so say.

"So what?" Dal asked.

"Nothing. Can't think of anything to say." I giggled.

"You know how cute you are don't you?" Dally asked me, interlocking our fingers.

"Us cute? When your involved?" I laughed.

"No. Nothing involving Dallas Winston is cute." He laughed out, "I mean you do know how cute you are don't you?"

"Me cute?!" I laughed again.

"Yes, you cute." He told me seriously.

"I don't know what you're on about!" I said as I walked into the Curtis'.

"Ash's home!" Two-bit squawked as I entered.

"Asha!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. I heard girls giggling. I looked around and saw that most if the guys' girls were with us. "Hi guys, anyway."

"Hi Asha. How're you?" Emmalie squeaked out. She was on the floor Ponyboy was tickling her. It was so cute.

"I'm good thanks. You okay there?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah I'm....." She started, "Ponyboy! Get off me!" Pony let go. "Thank you. And yeah I'm fine now." She giggled. I put my thumbs up and her and jumped onto the sofa. Even though people were on it, I was tired so I didn't care what I'd have to do to be comfy.

"Asha!" Steve yelled in annoyance. I just laughed. None of the girls were on there so it was fine. Everyone knew me, so it was all fine.

"Sorry!" I said. The gang were staring at me like I was crazy, "I swear some people think I'm weird!" The gang started laughing.

"That's cause you are." Steve said, winking at me.

"And that's why I love you." Dally said sitting on my knee. He was heavier than he looked. I felt sorry for Steve. He had my weight and Dally's, but he was strong it was fine.

"Awe." I squeaked and kissed Dally. Then we started making out. Steve couldn't take this.

"I'm not having this!" Steve yelled as he stood up and made me and Dally fall on the floor.

Me and Dally stopped kissing, looked at Steve, laughed and started making out again. After a minute Two has thrown a blanket over us but we were still kissing. It felt like old days again.

_____________

Hey guys,

Sorry this chapter isn't very good. I had a total writers block but here you are and I hope you like it <3

Stay gold

Eve xoxo