A Fight?

"Fine then, but it's not like I can hurt you" I retorted to the blonde.

An annoyed face was thrown my way.

A small spark struck out of the boy's hands. My eyes darted towards them, quickly the sparks grew bigger, colors of bright oranges and reds enveloped in the boys hands

Then he launched at me fast. I dodged the blow for my head and he flew by me. Threw my hand onto his back and forced him onto the ground and hopped back from the boy. Trying to gain distance.

He was on the ground for a short while then an explosion erupted and he off the ground and now in the air. His blonde hair whipped away from his face as he plunged through the air.

With another explosion from his hands he was soaring towards me like a bullet. Sprinting away from his landing point I used my hands to form some signs to spawn some clones.

Two identical clones were now at my side ready for action. My thoughts went through their heads and they ran towards the blonde boy ready for a fight.

The spar was short lived as Bakugo kicked one and tried to explode the other. Both clones going out with a poof. His footsteps start and quicken to a running pace towards.

A fist was sent flying towards my face. I used my right hand to push it away and my left to send a gut punch.

My left hand landed and blew the punch. And it was hard, I could tell he coughed and dubbed over.

"Fuck you!" I'm sure he meant to be louder but he was injured and angry so it came out in a strained way

"No fuck you!" I retorted right back at him like an insult to his own insult.

"you can be very annoying" he continued

"You can leave it to me to do that. I do it well every time" I spoke looking down at his form on the ground curled in a ball.

"You already have!" he bit back, you could easily see that he wasn't pleased about how the situation played out.

The blonde slowly sprawled himself and stood up, dusted himself off and pointed an accusing finger in my direction

"Deku handle this dumbass I'm out of here" he twirled around on one foot and left. "ohh no you don't" I tackled the boy to the ground I threw a punch that collided with his chin and he let out a grunt.

A solid fist was flying towards me in an instant. I dodged it as fast as I could ducking away from the next that was thrown again. We were rolling on the ground, both of us trying to get the upper hand like two kids in a quarrel.

The cement walkway under us only makes this fight harder and faster. Something hard hit my side and my eye darted towards it. A foot had landed on the side of my stomach, and it hurt a lot.

The impact got me and threw me back a little though it hurt. It didn't stop me from lunging towards the boy to get back into the fight.

Fists and feet flying toward each other it was a sloppy fight on the ground like between siblings.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GIVE UP!" Bakugo pulled away from my grip on him. I was aiming to punch him in the face but his sudden inquiry forced me to a stop.

He jumped up to his feet with his hands on his black pants deeply inhaling and exhaling catching breath. While rising from his hunched over position he whipped his mouth with his wrist he spun around and exclaimed some not so nice words in my direction. Raising his right arm in the air he flipped me the bird and walked off.

"I uh apologize for him I didn't think that would ever happen you know" Deku apologized

I just nodded in understanding, got up and brushed myself 

{Anyway sorry it took so long to publish this new edit of the original I might change it up but I dot think I will a whole lot. }