Home

We walked over to the girls they were talking in a corner of the classroom. " Hey, girls," I said that made them all turn their heads at the same time which creeped me out. "what do you need Naruto?" momo said. tilting her head sideways. "Umm we need you guys, so today is the last day I going to be here and so we are going pick on blondie," I said punching the air. " are you trying to get killed by him," a girl with orangish hair said. "Yes, but are you in," I said growing slightly impatient.

"you know we are in, even though we might die," Momo said and with that, we all went to the rest of the class and looked around to see if he was there thankfully he wasn't, I took the lead and waved my hand to catch their attention. and it did. "Hey, guys I have a question!" I said stopping in front of the boys. "what is it Naruto?" Iida said annoyed it's like he knew I was planning trouble "oh well you might not like this idea cause your like the class mom but the girls, me, and Midoriya are thinking of pranking Bakugo for the rest of the day how does that sound?" I said.

"haha, totally I am so in," Denki said. with a huge grin on his face. "you are so not this is school, not a playground are you crazy we must uphold the name of this prestigious school," Iida said having a proud stare in the air imagining something noble. "yeah yeah we get it killjoy, but get on me later after today," Denki said getting something out of his pocket. "yeah we are going to join Naruto today and pester bakugo," Mineta said playing with the purple balls on his head.

"So how about we get the girls to get all over him I mean he hates it when people touch him and I would like to see how he would react," Mineta said walking over to Bakugo's desk. "Hey, what are you doing bro?" I said slowly walking over to him. "I am setting up a little something that will throw slime at him," Denki said continuing "Oh and I will call his mom," Momo said going over to the teacher's desk picking up the phone.

" Now what am I going to do?" I said walking around 'ha I will go bother him in person' walking out of the classroom getting some weird stares I walked down the white and clean hallways keeping an eye out for bakugo then I saw him walking into the school building and walked up to him as he whipped opened the doors with anger as he storms at me.

"IT WAS YOU WASNT IT I KNEW YOU WOULD BE AN ISSUE," he yelled at the top of his lungs ass his red piercing eyes drilled into mine I then took a cuple of steps back as I did my shoes squeaked across the clean floor as I started walking backward faster and faster then quikly turning around a running as fast as I could I heard his pounding steps quiet down but then a large boom "I am not letting you get away you little shit YOUR DEAD!" he yelled a he gained on me I was running out of breath I would have to stop and take a break soon or I would collaps it was like in this word my chakra became weaker as the days gone by thats when I made shadow clone we split into diffrent dirrections he took the other I got to be free ad I heard booms fadeing off into another direction as I slid down the wall catching my breath "man he is good" i huffed out regaining energy as I slowly stood back up to in form the others that he is back and angry as I did I fixed my clothes and slowly walked down the halls I turned my head to see out side and I saw bakugo chaseing my clone and then caught it off gard and blew it up 'dame that would hurt if the was that was the real me' bakugo backed up from the spot he blew up but there was just some smoke from his explosion and some from the clone.

"oh that's not good," I said under my breath. I saw him running back to the entrance of the school. 'I got to go now, I started to dart back to the classroom as the clean windows passed me my legs were growing weaker as I came upon the classroom the whole place just felt weird they were all in a corner "GUYS HE'S COMING IN HOT AND ANGRY ARE WE READY" I yelled at the top of my lungs they all looked my way and the same time panicked which scared the shit out of me but that didn't matter they all scattered and started yelling at each other and doing stuff with desks "hey come in" momo said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up oh god I was blushing she then swung me into the classroom I twirled a little bit as I tried regaining my balance.

"Sorry I had to get you in here he moves fast," she said grabbing a bucket of what looked like was filled with glitter as she set the yellow bucket on the top of the door. She backed up looked at then turned around she knew I was leaving soon so I was best not to make any connections with me but she would not remember me at all so all of this is going to be remembered just without me I walked around the classroom until I heard explosions it was time for fun, not well sadness.

he came in hot almost flying right past the door he stopped and landed right in front of the door his shoes making a thud as they landed on the floor but his angered expression and red fiery eyes man if looks could kill we would all be dead. He started walking forward slowly cracking his knuckles he got to the door a swung it open and the yellow bucket fell covering him and the ground with glitter and the bucket hitting his head and bouncing off and landing on the floor then rolling in a circle.

"I am going to beat you so much they won't be able to see that you were a human" he whispered with a deadly glare we all took a step back but a certain black-haired girl spoke up "uh sorry to interrupt this special moment but your mom called and she wants you home so grab your stuff and we will see you tomorrow" she finished with a pop of her hip as she pointed a pale pointer finger towards his desk he slowly walked towards his desk.

He pulled up the top of it which triggered a rope sending slime at his face he slowly looked up with slime on his all over his face. "who was it who did this" he asked in a calm voice which kinda scared me more than his angry voice. "that would be me" Deki said confidently which was probably going to kill him one day Backugo reached into his desk and pulled out a pad and pencil and wrote something down and said "that's two" he stuffed the pad and pencil in his pocket and walked over to his locker but something stopped him as he looked down he got stuck on Mineta's purple balls.

"and I think I know who did this," he said in a cool cold voice as he pulled out the pad and pencil and wrote something down we just watched in shock he wasn't killing us already. he then used his explosion to get out in the process scaring all of us. he continued to walk to his locker opened it and water and flour fell on him he looked our direction with anger coming back. "and who did this?" he asks bordering yelling that's when a green-haired boy walked up "it was me kacchan" Deku said "oh you poor you" bakugo said calmly as he pulled out a damp note pad that was once dry and a pencil a continued to write something down. and he calmly left the classroom. "ok I think I need to leave now" I said waving them goodbye they looked confused. before they could say anything I ran out of the classroom.

~~~Time skip~~~

I got to Deku s house and rushed through the door to the guest room I was staying in and found the piece of paper I set it down on the white comforter looked at the pictures carefully "this is it" I said performing the jutus with the last hand sign I closed my eyes. I then opened my eyes and looked around I was back in the green woods I went to that took me to that place. UA

The end

Yay, I finished sorry for any grammar issues I am kinda lazy but thanks for reading and I hope you liked reading my fanfic.