2

Note: Marissa is an OC.

From vinesauce oneshots (unknown date)

It was a pretty quiet day. I was laying on Vinny's bed. As if I were a little child, Joel had asked Vinny to take care of me. I understood he was very proud of me and wanted to protect me, but I didn't feel adult like.

"Vinny, would you please take that stupid looking jacket off?" I asked.

"No way. I look good in it."

"You look good shirtless, that's what you look good in."

"Hey, you promised not to bring that up."

"Sorry. I can't help it."

"Ugh." Vinny took off his headset. "You're bored, aren't you?"

"Yep."

"Come here," Vinny said.

I went over to him, sitting down with him. I felt the same way I'd felt before, before I moved in next to Joel, before when I was still Vinny's slut.

"You're still my bitch," Vinny whispered in my ear. "No matter who you like more. I still like you."

His voice was vicious, so I nodded quickly.

"I've missed you so bad." Vinny's breath was warm in my ear, his presence comforting. "Don't tell Jobel."

"Tell him what?"

"Shh."

He tipped my head back, warmth shadowing in his light green eyes. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Vincent Pizzapasta, you wouldn't."

"I would," Vinny hissed in my ear.

"But what if Joel finds out?"

"Jobel won't mind."

"Yes, he will."

"Shut up," Vinny whispered urgently. "I can hear someone coming upstairs. Quick. Back in the bed, Mari."

I jumped back into his bed, the smell of it making me blush deeply.

"God damn it, if that's Jobel, you're fucked." Vinny looked at me with a teasing flair.

"Shut up, Vin."

Luckily it wasn't, but Vinny still looked unsure. He brushed his dark hair out of his eyes. He'd let it grow out again after I'd convinced him.

You look so cute with long hair, Vin!

Do I? I'll grow it out again later.

Vinny's eyes met mine.

"Vin, no."

"Sure. Why not?"

"Because if you get me pregnant, Joel will not be happy."

"I don't care." Vinny shrugged.

He sat down next to me, pulling me close. His fingers touched my neck, and I shivered at the sensation.

"You missed me, didn't you, you naughty, nasty girl?" Vinny whispered. "Daddy's missed you too."

"Vin, stop." I tried to pull away. "You're not being flirty. You're being creepy."

His breath was warm on my cheek as his hands trailed down my sides. I was not comfortable with him being so close to me. I was more used to Joel's gentler actions. Vinny just wanted to get this pressure off his shoulders. "Well, sheesh, Mariss. I was just trying to be like the internet."