Character Bio: Dr. Adrian Harlow

Creature: Human (???)

Pronouns: He/Him

Orientation: Panromantic/Demisexual

Age: 23-25

Height: 5'9"-5'10"

Color scheme: Browns/white/blue

About/Traits:
Kind, grounded, smart, gentle with Fae creatures, heavily dislikes Lydia and Asriel, forms a special bond with Aster and Levy (being the doctor trusted to test/work on two of the most powerful creatures in the facility)

Backstory:
Took the job in the Department believing it to be simply an investigative department/healing center for Fae creatures, and was curious about them. The advertisements stated they were looking for volunteers/Drs, and he needed the money. Once he got there, he realized it was an experimental facility where the Fae were being captured and tested on against their will, and attempted to quit and expose Lydia and the others. But they stopped him by threatening a hit on him and his family if he left/exposed them.
Trapped, he began to keep to himself, and worked to build a good reputation at the Department, trying to get on Lydia's good side again to spare himself and his loved ones, while secretly destroying valuable information and formulating a plan to free the Fae creatures and expose the Department once and for all.
Eventually, Lydia trusts him enough to let him work on Aster and Levy, whom he gradually forms a bond and establishes trust with, unbeknownst to Lydia.
He also befriends Dr. Bailey, when they discover they share a love for the Fae creatures and wish to free them.