Fear Under Pleasure

¤Ω¤

G U I L T Y. U N D E R. P L E A S U R E
¤Ω¤The Promised Neverland¤Ω¤
Written by Ermozawatt

¤Ω¤

One of the main focal points before attacking the demons was having to first find the secret room where the demons surveyed the trackers implanted inside a mother's chest. Just like Isabella, Emma had one inside her when she chose to become a mother. Emma wouldn't be able to leave the premises unless there was some way to deactivate them. Surgery was futile. Those human surgeons worked for the enemy to maintain that promise made hundreds of years ago.

Due to Norman and Ray's intelligence and for being biologically male, they were the ones to do most of the maneuvers behind the demon's back. While Emma didn't have much choice but to stay, train and become a mother in which curriculum involved bearing a child. It was the only way to guarantee her survival. For a better future, Emma believed.

A future?

For some time now, Emma had been wondering what that future inteled. She thought about it constantly. Whenever she watched the kids run through the halls of the orphanage. Whenever she read about the outside world. Doctors, dentists, engineers, teachers, artists. So many occupations, and wondered how they'll be able to reach those heights.

There were two things she would think about constantly in regards to her own future uncertainties.

First. Her biological daughter had not been shipped yet. Though her daughter's twelfth birthday was in a couple of months, there was hope her daughter would survive. So, Emma could raise her with no lies. However, weren't the rest of the children her own as well? She helped raised them.

Second...

"Will you open up to me?" Ray had said the night they were to have sex for the first time. She thought of what type of romantic future she might be faced with. Most of all, might be searching for. Arms had hugged her that night she first had sex with Ray. Second time of her life; first being with a donor, and the second being with Ray.

There was a protection in Ray's eyes; a want they both shared as they united closer than a hug could ever achieve. She could still remember the sound of a pound against the washing machine when Ray was straddling her hips and thrusting in for the first time. They had soon moved onto an area where their intimate bodies didn't bring attention to the sleeping children.

She could still remember Ray's lips hovering above hers as he moved inside her on the floor against the spread out towels. He was struggling to stay composed but failed, revealing those groans, pants and puffs of ecstasy.

"Let me hear you, Ray," Emma encouraged softly when Ray hid himself on her shoulder from embarrassment. Emma stroked his hair. "I want all of you. Body and sound...your voice turns me on."

What future was she searching for? What future did she want? What future did she have to take responsibility for?

The more she felt Ray and Norman against her skin, she was left in confusion at this part of her future. What was these emotions she was feeling? Love was imminent. Emma had confessed to Norman yesterday night that she loved both of them, but to whom was that romantic love directed to? Both Ray and Norman? Was that even possible?