Determined and Silenced Under Pleasure

¤Ω¤

G U I L T Y. U N D E R. P L E A S U R E.
¤Ω¤The Promised Neverland¤Ω¤
Written by ErmozaWatt

¤Ω¤

There's something intimate that comes from releasing sounds that are not exaggerated to the point of fakery. Ray and Emma simply allowed their breath to mingle into a lullaby, and their sighs and moans of satisfaction to demonstrate their true points of pleasure. Ray took notice of Emma's brief and short groans and moans. Under the bedsheets, he swayed his hips in between her parted legs wet from their sweat and cum.

Ray's tongue sucked on Emma's tongue, tasting and breathing the coffee she drank this morning after breakfast. His hands caressed her breast and clitoris. He didn't want this to end. He wished for Emma to be succumbed to eternal ecstasy by his hands, body and words.

"Faster," she pleaded with a delightful wind in her voice, running her hands up and down his shoulders, back and the curve of his lower waist. She looked up at him. Her green eyes begging.

Not only did he want to consume her into the realms of thunder oceans where lighting stroke when the time was right. He wanted to spend a future with her. He wanted to cook for and with her. Run, dance, read, play, laugh, do everything with her. He wanted to watch her achieve the impossible and achieve the things she would set herself to in the future.

He wanted….

…a family of his own.

To adopt the daughter of Emma if she allowed it.

Emma's breath hitched before a moan escaped her lips beside his ear. Her body had arched and curled as her legs trembled from the explosion inside the center of possible life.

Her walls tightened and throbbed around his pulsing member. One of the best parts being with Emma like this was the way she stood still, like a statue made to honor the gods. Parted lips and choking on her saliva. She was a god to his eyes. He only believed and had faith and hope because of Emma. She was his prayers and devotion to life.

Her body twitched for seconds. Her eyes remained closed to appreciate that moment he had help give her and would gladly provide it for her countless times in the future.

Ray slowly moved his member inside her wet pooled vagina leaking from her fluids. "I'm going to finish, alright?" Ray whispered in which she nodded and sent him a half-lidded gaze.

He pecked her cheek and moved to reach his climax. Finishing meant thrusting quickly. Thrusting to reach his climax meant pounding, slaps of skin rising in volume. At the start of his fast and hard thrusts, a surprised loud moan escaped her mouth.

Ray wanted to be the father of her children if she so desired.

Ray wanted all this nightmare with the demons to end.

Emma looked down where they united, then, dropped her head back onto the pillow with her hands shooting to grip the bed sheets. Her insides had gone sensitive. Whines and cries that could be mistaken from pain, aroused him.

“Ugh, Ra—” she couldn’t finish calling his name, a cry of pleasure ripped through her forming tears to fall down the side of her eyes. Closer and closer, a wave of sensitivity washed over the center of Ray’s member. He plunged further in, grabbing onto her hips. His jerking movements caused her to slide up on the bed, her head hitting the headboard.