Chapter 1

Mikey's log: It was just a normal day in the lair I was looking at my comic book and listening to maroon 5 on my t-pod when raph screamed my name. "MIKEY GET IN HERE!" He yelled so I got up and I was at the door when I paused and over heard Leo and donnie saying something about a mission only I could do. "What do you need?" I asked then donnie turned on his computer and looked at me and motioned his arm telling me to come over. He played a message that they had received from mr. Kurtsmen . (Video plays) " hello my fellow turtles!" Mr.k had said "I need to have mikey come to my new lab to help me complete a formula I am working on, meet me at 121 white st in Africa." The video kept talking and said "I have a plane waiting for you tommorow I will see you later!" And the video ended. "Don't you think that's kinda weird that he only needs mikey for a so called "formula?!" Raph said "yes but I made it replay backwards and it sent a message that mikey is the only one who can help him make this for the kraang because he was there for longer than any of us and leather head is to old to go on a private plan." Donnie explained "I think that's a good reason, and who knows mabye this is our only chance we may be able to stop the kraang once and for all!" Leo said "what do you say mikey?" Donnie asked me and I told him " what about you guys?" "Don't worry we will be here and you are only gonna be gone for 5 days, you will be fine!" Donnie said "also it's a really nice private plane to mikey you will love it!" Leo said and I agreed to go and I packed up my stuff and waited for the next morning when I would be on that plane.