Subject Analysis

Orqueal walked down the long hall of SpaceShip 58, brightened up from dark green glow pipes that powered the ship. Pinto was rushing behind him holding his papers. Pinto was a small little guy, so he was almost running to keep up with his boss.

 Pinto was a small little guy, so he was almost running to keep up with his boss

Orqueal opened the door of the room he was heading to and entered.

"Tell me the first subjects name." Orqueal said in his own alien language.

"Yes, sir." Jerg said, pulling up a large screen that levitated in the air. Jerg was a smart alien. He was Orqueal's computer man. He was very good at it, but feared if he did anything wrong, what would Orqueal would do to him?
"Her name is Iris Ann West. She is 21, lives in Central City, and has had a rough past. I believe she will be perfect for this." Jerg explained.
Pinto dropped some papers, and rushed to pick them up.

"Oh, come here!" He said in his high light voice. Orqueal didn't even notice him. He was just there to keep his plans, and papers in order.

"Hmm, yes. Tell me a little bit about her." Orqueal said.

-

Iris sat on the rooftop of her grandma's home. She loved it up there, she could see the stars and the sunset. Sometimes even the sunrise if she got up early enough. She had her earbuds in, listening to her favorite song, Say You Won't Let Go. It wasn't a popular song where she was from, but it made her feel happy. She wanted happiness, she wanted to meet the perfect guy for her, the guy that she would find and fall in love with. She smiled at the thought of who it could be. She had a few people in mind. One of them stuck out to her, Jason Ned. It was her high school crush, and she still had feelings for him. They worked together in a restaurant. He liked cooking, and so did she.
Oh he's just perfect. We like the same things, how could this not be destiny?
She thought as she clutched her phone closer to her chest, as the words sang out through her ears. She looked at the stars, and thought of how good it felt to be away from people, to be by herself up on the rooftop.
If only Jason was here.
She thought, but then shook it off. It's stupid to be thinking of boys all of the time. She should be thinking of other things, like what she was going to do for her career. She wanted to be a baker, and bake cakes, and blueberry muffins. Basically, anything that you could stuff in your mouth, she wanted to make. She picked up her phone and took a picture of the stars.

She posted it on Instagram and Twitter:

Look at this. This is amazing, and this is what changes lives. We're so lucky to be in a galaxy like this. ❤️

-

Orqueal took a moment to think.

"She seems like a nice fit. But I won't be sure until I see the next subject." He said as he took a paper from Pinto, who was being weighed down by all the papers he had to hold.

"Sir, the next one is Jason Ned." Jerg said, unsure if Orqueal wanted to listen or not. He pushed his glasses up.

"No, leave him. Pull up this Barry Allen." Orqueal read out the name.

"But sir. She doesn't know him-" Jerg tried to explain.

"Enough! Bring up Barry Allen." His eyes glowed red. They always did when he was angry. When they did everyone cowered down to him. Jerg quickly searched for the Barry Allen name in his files. He pulled it up and began to read his stats.

"Barry Allen, 23, he lives in Ohio, his mom died, and all he has left his his father. He doesn't seem to be fond of him through."

"Pinto, bring me a seat.." Orqueal said. Pinto placed down all of the papers quickly and waddled over to the nearest seat. He dragged it, it was heavy for him. He was so small and this chair was so big.
Orqueal sat, and pinto picked up the papers again and was by Orqueal's side, ready to hand out anything he needed.
"Tell me more about this 'Barry Allen'" Orqueal's deep voice rang through the room.