welecome home

Tony's Pov

I was walking around the town trying to clear my mind when all of a sudden I stop in front of a shop. I must have been standing there for a while because a little girl came up and hugged my legs. "HEY" I yelled until I realized it was a kid. She looked very young almost like a baby. How old are you?" I asked she held up two fingers. I was shocked she could understand what I was saying. She said her mum and dad went away. I did not know what that meant? "Where are your mum and dad?" I asked she pointed up at the sky and her eyes started to get watery. She suddenly hugged my legs and looked up into my eyes and I looked down into her sparkling e/c eyes. I can't just take her up off of the street. I thought to myself for a while and decided I would take her and do some tests to see what her deal is.

You pov

After a while, he held his hand out for me to grab and I put my hand in his big hands. He took me for a walk and we reached a large building. I looked up at the building but something scared me. I clung on to the man's shirt and he lifted me up into his arms and hugged me gently.

Tony's Pov

I took her hand and lead her to the tower. When we got there she looked up at the big building and suddenly clung onto my shirt, I have no idea what came over me but I immediately picked her up and held her to my chest. I felt her smile into my chest and she later fell asleep. I brought her upstairs and took her to the lab so I could run some tests on her. I was hoping that I could do this while she is sleeping because I don't want to hurt her.

Tony's Pov

Instead of doing tests I told Jarvis to research about her and found that 3 weeks ago her dad died in a car accident and her mother committed suicide right in front of her a couple of months before that. I felt my heart sink reading/ hearing that. I look over at her and wonder how it could be, she looks so peaceful and innocent. I thought about it for a while then realised she has no family and is on the streets
I had to think about what to do with her. She was so cute and from what I've seen she is smart.

Y/n's Pov

I woke up on a desk. I look around the room quietly fascinated by all the tools and suits around. Suddenly I hear a noise which sounds like crying. I look around me again and see that man sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. I jumped off of the desk and walk to him, seeing him cry made me sad too for some reason.
I walked up and hugged him. "Don't be sad, " I said to him quietly. I must have scared him because he jumped.

Tony's Pov

I got off the phone to Pepper, I told her about the kid and she said she is sick of helping me out with this stuff and broke up with me.
I began to cry so I put my head in my hands. I felt the kid hug me and say "don't be sad, " I looked up at her and I felt embarrassed that I cried in front of her. "Why are you sad?" She said. "Oh... Uh well, when people love each other very much they get married and live together... I love someone very much but they do not love me and I wish for them to be happy so I will not see them again" explained to the little girl as I hugged her back. "Ooh...well don't be sad, I love you!" She said quietly. "Thank you...... I love you too??" I said questioning.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 30, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

avengers adopt (x female reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें