When you apologize: Leonardo

You'd been away from Leo for three days. You stayed at your best friends house, mostly crying and eating ice cream the entire time. You loved Leo and regretted blowing up on him the way you did. You knew in your heart that you'd never be completed without him, so you knew you had to apologize. You left your friends house and headed to the lair, filled with fear that he might not accept your apology. "If he loves you, he'll forgive you," you told yourself over and over again. You finally reached the lair, tears already forming in your eyes. "Is Leo here?," you asked his brothers sheepishly. They all looked at you with sad eyes, since they were still depressed over their fights with their girlfriends. "Oh look, (Y/n) came back," Donnie muttered. "Y-Yeah," you said, biting your lip. He sighed. "I'd check the training room," he mumbled. You nodded and rushed to the training room. When you got there, you saw Leo sitting next to the tree, holding a picture of you. He had this sad, puppy dog look on his face and his lip quivered. "Leo?," you said softly. His head jerked up. "(Y/n)! I...um...I mean...hey (Y-Y/n)," he said with a sniffle. You smiled a little at his cute awkwardness that you'd missed for the past few days so much. "Do I even have to say it," you said with a small smile as you opened your arms, wanting a hug. He smiled wide and rushed to you, picked you up, and spun you around happily. "I missed you so much!," he yelled with joy. "I didn't mean what I said! I was wrong and I overreacted and I promise I'll never hurt you like that again!," you said, a few tears falling down your cheeks. He wrapped you in a tight hug. "I love you (Y/n)," he said, closing his eyes as he hugged you. "I love you more," you said, happy to be back in your Leo's arms.