★Chapter 7★

Third Person Pov

HaSeok plays around with Taehyung with his dog name Yeontan. "Yeontan is sooo cute!"She said to her best friend, "I know right!" Taehyung said as he gives a snack to Yeontan.

"Taehyung! HaSeok!" Someone called them and both of them look at each other, "oh? Eomma is calling us." Taehyung gets up from his seat and runs inside the house as HaSeok follows also.

As the two of them went inside the living room, they saw a woman and looks like the same ages of Taehyung. "HaSeok, Taehyung. I want you to meet Park Jimin. He's our neighbor next door. So I hope you guys get along." Mrs. Kim said to those kids. They both nod and smile.

They run to the boy and the boy look at them and he hid behind his mother back, Taehyung goes to him and smile wide, "annyeong! My name is Kim Taehyung! I hope we become friends! Oh, this is Jung Haseok. shes my best friend!" Taehyung said as he smiles wide to him still and the boy looks at him.

he nods and looks at both of them, " Kaja! We're just playing with Yeontan." Haseok said as she grabs his hand and the three of them run to the backyard. They run to the dog as Jimin look at the dog. HaSeok look at him, "come here! He won't hurt you." She said as Jimin slowly goes beside her. He sits beside her and Taehyung looks at them and feels like he doesn't want them to sit together.

"Hey! HaSeok, do you want to a cookie?" Taehyung ask her and she looks at her and nod, "yes!" She raise her hand and she takes Jimin hand and raise his hand too. Taehyung scowl, "Okay. I will be back." He stomp away and go to get the cookies.

HaSeok tilt her head, "I wonder why he's like that?" She ask herself, "probably he's jelly." She looks at Jimin, "what do you mean 'jelly'? Like the dessert?" Jimin shakes his head, "he likes you." HaSeok point her self, "he likes me? Probably he's sad." She said and Jimin shakes his head again. "No, he want you."

HaSeok gives him a weird face, "okay... that's sounds so weird." HaSeok said as Taehyung is back with threes cookies. "Woah! That's a big cookie." HaSeok said as she takes the big cookie. Taehyung gives Jimin a cookie and Jimin mumbles thanks and eat cookies.

"HaSeok!" The three of them look, "oh? Eomma is calling me." HaSeok gets up and run inside the house while the two boys munching their cookies, "Jimin. Don't get too close to Haseokie or I will kick your butt." Taehyung said as Jimin looks at him and sigh.

________
Hi! I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote and comments. I'm sorry for the late update. I forgot to update. Check out my other stories too.