★Final★

Third Person Pov
Two years passed.
Taehyung holds the flower and sees Jungkook running towards to his hyung. And gives him a huge hug and chuckle.

Taehyung smiled and hugs him back. "Congrats Jungkookie. " He congrats to him and they break the hug and hears someone shouting at them. They turn their heads and sees the other guys.

Jungkook hug each one of them and Taehyung smiled. "yo! Taehyung!" he smiled as he sees Namjoon. He bro fist with him, the others greets him. And Jiminy jump towards his best friend and hugs him tight.

"I miss you buddy!" he said to Taehyung as he rolled his eyes, " well. I don't miss you. And also you have your girlfriend. " Jiminy pulled away and pout as he grabs his girlfriend. "well, she's not my girlfriend anymore, but as my fiance " he kiss her cheek.

His girlfriend look at him and slap Jimin arm, "Jimin! Not here" she hides her face making everyone laugh. Jin claps his hand, "hey hey! Let's go find somewhere we can eat and celebrate Jungkook graduation. " Everyone starts to shout with excitement.

Taehyung looks around, " where Yoongi?" as he follow behind Jin. Hoseok look behind him as he holds his child. "oh! He's coming with his wife. You know he has 3 child right?"

Taehyung widen his eyes, "wow! Already? Dang. I didn't know that. Is their baby a girl or a boy?" he ask him as he pinch Hoseok baby girl.

"I think they have a baby girl." he answered his question. As everyone arrived on the restaurant. Everyone took a sit. I forgot to mention you, that Jungkook already finish college and heading to be in Music industry.

And then Jimin is already engaged with his girlfriend. And Yoongi is the first person to get married and has 3 children and then Hoseok get married too and has 1 child. Meanwhile Namjoon is going to get married this month and Jin, who's still single. Joke.

He has a girlfriend and now living together. So the only ones who doesn't have relationships is Jungkook and Taehyung.

Everyone was talking and then they saw Yoongi with his family. Taehyung smiled, " Hey, Mingu!" he called as he saw the teenager walking towards him and sit beside him.

"Hyung!! I miss you!!" he gives him a big hug and Taehyung hugs him back. "I miss you buddy!" they broke their hug. "since when did you come back? How's the photo graphing going?" he ask Taehyung, " hehe. Last week. Man, it was exhausted. But I'm happy I'm back home with my friends" he said.

As everyone got their food and Yoongi looks up to his friends, " hey. Do you guys remember what Haseok said to us?" Taehyung looks at Yoongi and others look at him, Jimin laugh, "yeah. So Miss Min. How's your husband calling you. " Yoongi waves his hand, " yah. Dont. Honey. Don't answer him. Okay? Jimin. " he said to his wife as he turn his eyes to Jimin giving him glare.

Jimin apologized and the girls got interested, " what did she say?" Namjoon looks at Taehyung, he looks at back Namjoon. "hey, you alright?" he gives a small smile at him.

"yeah, I'm okay.. I just missed her. " Taehyung said as the food arrived and the waiters puts on the table. Everyone starts eating and Taehyung sigh as he drink his soda until he heard a familiar laugh.

He quickly put his glass down and looks around.  " Hyung.  Did you hear that?" Namjoon looks at him and raise his eyebrows.

"what? The sounds?" he looks around and looks back at him, " I don't hear anything. " Taehyung shake his head and mutter never mind.

As everyone finish eating and they head out of the restaurant. Some of them pays for the food. Yoongi walks toward Taehyung, who's sitting down the waiting chair and stands in the front of him.

"hey, what's up dude. " Yoongi said as Taehyung looks up and gave a small smile, "hey, I'm going to visit someone. " he said to Yoongi. He gave a small smile, "do you have to go?"  Taehyung nods, "she's waiting for me. "

He gets up from the seat and pats Yoongi arm, " well, I should go now. " he said to him as he tells everyone that he going head. They all say good bye and head home.

Taehyung walks to the street and turn to his left and arrives to the hospital  to meet someone there. He walks towards the ward room and knocks the door.

He peak out his head in the door and smile, "hey, babe. " he called her and walks towards her bed and gently shake her. "babe?" he removes the blanket. He widen his eyes and look around and went out of the room. "nurse! Nurse! Where's the patient in ward 101??" he ask the nurse

She looks at Taehyung, "didn't you know?" Taehyung hearts beats gets faster and faster. "knows what?"

"she's not here anymore. "

☆__________________☆
Hey! What's up everybody?? Finally I finish this book 😢😢 it's was fun and quite sad that I forgot the original ending of this book, but I hope this ending is okay. Hehe anyway, check out my other books too!! I love you guys ❤❤ have wonderful day/night!!