chapter 7

"Did you enjoy today?" Harold asks me when we start driving back.

It was absolutely amazing. So much fun. We went on basically every ride we could. It's so much fun to hang out with him. I hope he enjoyed this as much as I did.

"Absolutely!" I kinda yell "of course I did."

I'm kind of sad that this day is over already. It's rare when I get to just enjoy the moment and not worry about anything.

"So I was thinking of going to a diner. I am pretty damn hungry." The curly haired boy tells me and turns down the road to a diner.

"Yeah, sure" I get really excited about the fact that our date isn't over yet.

We go into the diner and order two cheeseburgers and water. Harry chooses a seat near the window and pats the place beside him. I giggle and take the seat.

He is so beautiful. His forest green eyes, sharp jawline, his cheekbones, his curly slightly long hair and just him.

"Mind to stop staring at my beautiful face and answer my question, miss." He chuckles and I am pulled out of my daydream.

"Oh sorry. What was the question?" I try to laugh it off, though I am really embarrassed.

"Would you wanna come to a photoshoot I'm forced to go tomorrow?" He repeats himself.

A photoshoot. That sounds exiting. I would love to go but that means his mates would be there. I am kind kinda scared to meet them, sure they're probably all really sweet like Harry but you can never be too sure.

"Would your mates be there?" I decide to ask. Just to make sure what I have to prepare myself for.

"Yeah, it's a one direction photoshoot. Is that a problem? I swear none of them are gonna bite your pretty head off." He laughs.

Pretty. He called me pretty. I think I'm gonna melt. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to meet them I just have to make sure not to embarrass myself.

"No, not a problem. I am just, I dunno, anxious about meeting them." I confess.

"Oh, there's no need. I can tell you what they're like." He smiles sweetly at me and our food arrives.

"Yeah, that would be lovely." I tell him after taking the first bite out of my burger.

"Okay, so Louis is the loud and funny lad who can also be really caring, Liam is pretty much our daddy. He takes care of us and no I did not mean this in a sexual way." He chuckles when he sees that I am trying so hard not to giggle.

"Anyway, then there's Niall he's the Irishman, uh, he eats a lot and is generally pretty fun and cool. Last but not least we have Zayn. Zayn is really quiet at first but as you get to know him he's a cool guy. Kinda mysterious still but cool." He finished describing everyone in his band.

By his description all of them seemed cool and fun. We finished our food and he drove me home. Gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and told me he's gonna pick me up from work tomorrow.

I can't wait.