Chapter 22

Why did we think making cupcakes is a good idea?

We basically trashed my kitchen and ended up eating all the chocolate before we even got to the cupcakes.

"Well at least we had fun?" Harry laughs as he looks at my kitchen that we destroyed.

"Indeed" I laugh.

I start to clean up the kitchen as much as possible. Harry didn't do anything the son of a bitch.

"Would you mind helping, H?" I ask him while shooting him with some of the extra flour that was on the kitchen counter.

He flinches and tries to block the flour but it still manages to get on him. It was all over his arms and, well, his crotch. He is wearing black skinny Jeans and the flour made it look like his dick is out.

I burst out laughing, he did as well when he noticed why I was laughing.

"Oh, we're on, girl." He says while sneakily picking up some flour himself.

He came closer to me and kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away from the amazing kiss, he poured all the flour he had onto me. For once I was really grateful I'm wearing a bun.

"Why?" I said laughing dragging out the 'y' as I say it.

"Because." He chuckles and picks me up just to place me on the kitchen counter. "Let's get you cleaned up, love."

"You're such a dork." I laugh and kiss him.

"You love me." He teases.

Of course I do. He's my everything. We continued with our kiss until we heard a knock on the door.

With a groan I hop off the counter and quickly run to the closest mirror. I look terrifying. I look back at Harry and he doesn't look much better than I do, even though he has managed to stay absolutely stunning even while covered in flour.

I get an idea to check through the peek hole on my door to see who it is. I run to my front door as the pounding on it gets louder. When I arrive there I get that my 5'3" body is too short for this.

"Open the door, young lady." I hear someone yell from the other side.

Oh, shit. Just anyone but her. No no no.

"Harry, it's my mother."