Getting to know you 1

Around 10 pm Lisa's parents visited Lisa, they walked in slowly thinking that Lisa was sleeping. Then walked in to the room with the dim light and froze to see the sweetest scene..

The Manobans's could believe there eyes.

They walk back out.

Mom- What on the earth was that?
Dad- I know right.
Mom- I never thought she would have some one by her side without knocking that girl out.
Dad- I know .. she has become a total player. And I wonder what that beutiful lady is doing by her side?
Mom- may be she is just another side chick.
Dad- But Lisa won't allow any of her girls to be next to her and she knows very well that we will be coming.
She never made any of those girls meet us.

Mom- You are right. Should I get my hopes up?
Dad- no let's just wait and see. I can't believe she let a girl see her in this state. And indeed she is pretty. I have seen her somewhere I think. I dnt know.

Lets have a quick look again. I am so happy.

The parents had a quick glance at the girls and they went.

Lisa woke up in the morning around 4 o'clock. That was her normal waking time. She looked at the girl who was sleeping comfortably next to her. Like a baby.
She was happy to see her.

She woke Jennie up. After a little struggle Lisa finally won. Jennie kept yawning for a few more minutes. She was shocked when her brain started to process.

Jen- Did I sleep here? Shit

Jen- Did I sleep here? Shit. What time is it. I have to go to work. Hell. Do i have time to go home and come?

Lisa was watching her little dove making a scene with a proud smile on her face.

Lis- are you done talking Miss?

Jen- You don't get it... i will be late. I don't want to have a bad impression on me.

Jennie jumped out of bed and arranged her hair with her hands.

Lis- you have a leave today. Check your phone.

Jen- what?

Checks her phone.

There was a message.

Jen- WHAT FROM CEO?
Dear miss Kim, I would like you to have a day off today, thank you for being by my daughter's side. Don't worry about the office matters.
Please have fun today.

Mr. J Manoban.

Jennie looked at Lisa in awe. Lisa tried to shrug her shoulders but ended up being in pain cause of the injury.

Jennie quickly attended to her. She didn't know what to do. But she knew lisa was in pain. She was sad.

Jen- thanks for getting me a day off. But please don't do it again. I don't want to use your powers.