Chapter 2- A certain feeling

Germany's POV:

Italy looks adorable as he eats his cupcake and I start to get a funny feeling like all of my past feelings for Italy are real.

"I-Italy... Shall we go home now?"
Italy looks at me and smiles
"Okay Germany!!! Wanna watch a movie tonight or something?" I stare at Italy for a second and then nod. "Alright. Vell then it vill be my choice of the movie." He giggles. "Okie dokie Germany! I'm so excited!!! Yay!" I sigh and we walk back to my home together and then it starts to rain. We run underneath a tarped canapy as it's pouring. We are soaked from the rain.

Italy's POV:
"G-Germmmmany.. I'm ssso cold..."
Germany watches me with intense sincere eyes, and wraps his arms around me. I blush. "Germany..." I sudden feel very comfortable and I nuzzle my nose in his chest and take in his scent, smelling of fresh roses and gunfire. We stood under the white tarp for a few moments as the rain went down. I lift my head, feeling lustful and look up at Germany's face. "Ludwig..." He then has a surprised expression on his face and let's me go after leaning a bit closer to me. He shakes his head.

Germany's POV:
I don't understand what my actions will accomplish. Maybe if I showed him that I care about him... No... He would never like me this way. Atleast. That's what I thought. It was probably true... I'm still going to love him, and care about him. I mean, it's how I feel. "Feliciano..." I say making his ears perk and look at me with a bright red expression. I pull him into my arms once again and bury my face in his soft brown hair.

(AYY what's air?! It's getting kawaii)
...

The rain begins to die down after a while and I separate from the little Italian. "Italy, let's walk home now. It's starting to get cooler, I don't want you to catch a cold." I take off my coat as the Italian shivers and I put it on him, he hums and smiles.

...

We get back to my home and I unlock the doors and turn the lights on, kicking off my boots and walk up the stairs with Feliciano following me. He sighs. "Ludwig, I'm going to take a shower, don't come peeeeek~" He said in the cutest voice ever almost as if he was inviting me in the shower with him. I turn hot, then snap out of it after I think. "How did ve both end up calling each other by our actual names anyvays?!?! It's... Veird... Different..." I whisper as he shuts the door hoping he wouldn't hear. "Sigh. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight with me thinking about the Italian all night." I unbutton my collar and blouse, taking it off showing my toned chest and take off my army pants and lye on the bed in my boxers. I hear the door creak open from the bathroom and Italy comes in with a towel hanging around his hips very low, and he looked so hot, it turned me on. I made sure I was still in tact by smacking my cheeks and he turned to see me, turning red. "Italy, you're like a tomato." I chuckle. He turns away covering him face adorably and I sit up and watch him as he rummages through the clothing drore to pull out pyjamas. "T-turn around" He said embarrassed and I obeyed, turning around. It sure as hell was going to be a long night.