Rapid

You and your family have been invited by Queen Rivulet to live at the new palace. 

"Queen... Rivulet?" Rapid's mother asked.

"Rivulet is... queen?" his father asked.

"Apparently," Rapid said.

"Shall we go, then?" Rapid's mother asked. "Rivulet is queen. We should be safe, right?"

"Do we bring all our possessions?" his father asked.

"... Yeah. The letter says that we're invited to live at the palace." Rapid said.

The three of them packed up all they had quickly, and flew in the direction of the new palace, per the directions of the new queen.

"Mom! Dad! Rapid! There you are!" Queen Rivulet cried.

"Rivulet! My poor baby!" Rapid's mother cried.

"Sappy reunions," a male dragon beside Rivulet muttered.

"Who's that?" Rapid asked. "Rivulet, get away from them. They can be dangerous!"

"No! No, that's our cousin, Turtle." Rivulet said. "In fact, we have thirty... um... thirty something more male cousins, and three female ones. Don't worry, I'll make the introductions later."

"... So. We gather that you're queen now?" Rapid's mother asked.

"Yes. She challenged my mother a few days ago and won." a female dragon in pearls said.

"That's Anemone. Our other cousin." Rivulet explained quickly.

"Okay..." Rapid said.

"Um. Can we go in our rooms and then have introductions tomorrow?" Rapid's father asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Rivulet said.