Mom's Broken Heart. (+gambles)

My dear friends and the others,
That I do care what they think about me
But a heart so fragile that was my mother's
And that falling for another girl made it broken.

(Random thought/gambles: I was so afraid when my mom almost "found out" that I liked this girl when I was in my 4th grade, but I was much more scared if my mom doesn't see me the way she sees her daughter anymore, and instead she had to bear the sight of her daughter being herself in a sinful way. If you wanna know what I'm feeling right now, it's like telling someone who your crush is and they didn't even expect you to be gay/bi(anyways, don't loose hope on being yourself. DON'T EVER try to force yourself hiding your very own natural colors!! And look what happened to me since I did. ☹️) for someone not so decent and then they'll start to spread the rumors and everyone started to call you inappropriate names. Also, I am a religious girl and I do like some boys and I already had an ex-bf (even though we were just messing around... Or maybe that's what I just thought about our 'relationship' since I got hurt by him ending it even though he was the one who started it?? Urghh I missed him tho😩) but like, this one specific girl who had been in my head around 3 years of my life like, whaa?? I mean, she was the reason why I started writing on my dairy, setting down almost everything that has happened to me, but like, a scientist recoding her observations on her lab rats and instead of lab rats, turn the scientist into me, and the lab rats as the girl. My old journals were mostly my 'sinful crush observations' and just some of my literal mourings of her disappearance. But all things went loose when my mom stopped snooping around my diaries and was rather to not mind my stuff and just leave herself in her own peaceful set of emotions. What I meant about that last sentence is just that until today, I still kept on mourning about her and that in my 5th grade, I started to write poems that're just all about her. And as time went on, my teensy weensy progress on writing poetry was kinda bit boosted by the thought on her(the girl I liked). So yeah. That's a pretty much bit of my gambles.👧🦄)

(Author's Note: Please don't forget to comment and vote! 😁 But if you're not willing to, then I'm not forcing you to though. Anyways, I do follow back to those who follows me and not that I want you to follow me or whatever, I just wanna be fair in supporting each other. 💛)