Epilogue 3/4: Dark Allies

(Y/N): Infinite, you okay?

Infinite was looking over at Mephiles, Dark Squid and Mephilia, who were hugging each other.

(Y/N): Hello?

You snapped your fingers in front of Infinite's face, as he turned around.

Infinite: Oh, sorry. Just... I've felt bad for Mephiles recently. He may be reunited with his daughter, but this war took a big impact on him.

Meggy: Yeah, it did...

(Y/N): I have to admit that too...

ReaderFromWR: Infinite, can they leave now?

Angelina: They're not welcome here-

Infinite: Not welcome, Angelina? What are you saying?

ReaderFromWR: That bastard caused so much devastation in the past! 

Infinite: And now look at him. He's not what he used to be. Because of his daughter, he's way more caring now. He has a family, just like me.

Angelina: That's still no excuse-

Infinite: And hold on one second you two, I know you still hate the former villains.

Dark Squid: Wha?

(Y/N): Is this true?

ReaderFromWR: *Sigh* Yes.

Infinite: Well... I say you gotta let some things fucking go, Reader. You're acting like the me from ten years ago. You convinced me to not kill them, and now look what you're doing. You want them gone. How selfish can you be? Don't make the same mistake I did.

Meggy: Whoa...

Infinite walked past ReaderFromWR and Angelina, and tapped Mephiles on the shoulder.

Mephiles: Infinite... I forgot to thank you for bringing Mephilia back.

Infinite: You're welcome, but there is something I want to say...

Mephilia: Huh?

Infinite: I... Forgive you... For those terrible things you did ten years ago.

Antasma/Blackfang/Lost: NANI?!

Cristina: WHAT THE HELL?!

SmeshBras123: WOW!

Mario: Ooooooh...

Mephiles: Wait... You actually mean that?

Infinite: Yes, I do. I know why you did it. You just wanted people to care about you. You were lonely. But now... Since you have a family, you don't care about world domination or the end of the Multiverse anymore. The only thing you care about is your own wife and daughter. I'm proud of how much you changed, Mephiles.

You smiled and held Meggy's hand.

Mephiles: I guess I better have my say, too. All of those things I did... I highly regret them, and I will never forgive myself for it. During my time in the Void, I realized that killing was not the right way. I deserved to be in the Void, and I'm glad it changed me.

Infinite: This is why I want to give you a chance, Mephiles. I want you to be happy.

The family hugged Infinite, as the Jackal hugged them back.

Cristina: Well...

SmeshBras123: That was unexpected...

Antasma: The one who did all those awful things years ago... Has had a change of heart.