Chapter 1

An alarm clock rang loudly in the girl's dark room. Tiredly, you reached her hand out, and turned her clock off.
You yawned, and got out of your bed. You went to the bathroom, and turned the light on. You looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror.

Your name is Y/N. You were a quiet, and shy 17 years old with powers you didn't even knew you had. You loved to sing, read, and drawing art. But your life wasn't all was that great, you was bullied. A lot. Except of one guy you hade a crush on...(Crush's name).

Tonight, it was prom night, and the vice principal made (Crush's name) ask you out, and you were ecstatic! You did your hair, brushed your hair, did a little bit of makeup, and walked out of your room, ready for school.

Your dad was at work already at work before you left for school. You ate breakfast. You were about to leave, but you got pulled into someone's chest.

(Mother's name): "Leaving so soon without a goodbye?"

Y/N giggled nervously, and hugged her back.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry mama.."

(Mother's name): "It's okay, sweetie. Now, i've got to go to work. You have a great day, honey! "I love you!"

She kissed her forehead softly.

Y/N: "Bye. I love you too."

She smiled, walked out of the house., and got ready for school...