Chapter 11

~Egg Bois Pov~

We ran as fast we could back to our boss's mansion. This is SO exciting! Maybe he'll finally notice us for once! We made it back home, and we burst the doors open which made our boss almost jump out of his skin.

Egg Bois 1: "Hi Mr. Bossman! We have some big news for you! We found something while we were looking for spare parts for your machine!"

Sir Pentious: "Well, it'd better be ussseful! I'm quite busy for a new plan to take over Hell at the moment!"

Egg Bois 2: "We promise you that it won't disappoint you at all!"

The boss slithered towards us,, crossing his arms impatiently.

Sir Pentious: "Okay, Ssspit it out!"

All Egg Bois: "THERE A HUMAN IN HELL!!!"

But surprisingly, his expression didn't change.

~Sir Pentious Pov~

A human here? Yeah right. They're probably lying to me just to distract from my work. And besides, even if there was a human down here, what good would a puny mortal do for my goal?

Sir Pentious: "And? What elssse?"

Egg Bois 3: "She has like this magical powers where she could levitate, and move things with her mind!"

Egg Bois 4: "Awesome right!"

I rubbed my chin in thought. Well, this was really interesting.... Maybe they were telling the truth. With her power, I could make some more machines to make every demon fall to their knees for me....even The Radio Demon himself....

Sir Pentious: "Thisss isss sssome pretty good information, boysss. Where did you find her?"

Egg Bois: "At The Happy Hotel!"

Hmm, it might be as difficult as I thought it would be, But i'm The Amazing Sir Pentious! I can do anything!"

Sir Pentious: "Okay! Change of plansss! We will kidnap her tomorrow night!"

They laughed, and cheered crazily. I just rolled my eyes at thier childish behavior. Drama queens. Now, I just have to think of a way to get her powers to claim for as my own. OH! I KNOW! I'll make a contraption that can drain all of her powers, just for her! I started collecting tools to make my new invention....

~Y/N Pov~

After a nice afternoon with my friends, I got to know Alastor, Angel, Niffty, and Husk more. They were actually really nice to me. Thry were the first friends you've ever had in a while since you were bullied back on Earth. There was a party going on tomorrow night. Charlie's parents were coming as special guests, and I was excited!

Niffty: "What are you going to wear tomorrow?"

I showed her my prom dress I wore three days ago.

Angel: "It's really pretty, but wasn't that your old prom dress."

Y/N: "Yeah. It's the only dress i have."

Angel clapped his hands together, and smiled excitedly.

Angel: "OHHH~ I have a PERFECT dress for you! I used to wear it a lot when I was in drag, but you can have it!"

Niffty, and Y/N: "Awesome!"

I still thought about my parents, and C/N from above, and what they were doing right now, but I had a feeling that I'm gonna like it here a lot...