45.

Nevaeh

I've been back home here a couple days now. I'm rested up, yet something seems off, kinda strange if you will to me.

Someone is missing. Oh my gosh, I've been so wrapped up in my own head and self, I didn't even stop to think about Mel and the baby. Where is she? Did something happen to her? The baby? I'm such a bad person  or should I say to be mom. I can't just do things like this once I've got the baby here.

Maybe I should check with Brenda to start, maybe she went to visit there before I go too crazy here.

I know it's only been about a couple weeks since the start of the plan, but Harry started so good I'd thought I'd heard something from him about coming back home by now. I guess I can't blame him if he wants to be with Alexa afterall, I can't make him want to be with me. It's not like he owes me anything afterall. I should have told him what I found out at the doctor, but I didn't want to add stress or make him feel obligated to me in any way. If he chose to come back I'd tell him if not, I will deal on my own, like everything in my life before he came along.

I guess I'll message Liam to see if he knows how things are going and also Brenda to see if Mel may be there.

To Li: hey it's me. Just kinda wondering if you might know how Harry's doing with the plan

To Bren: hey is Mel perhaps at yours visiting?

I sat back on the couch to see if either would reply.

From Li: hey uh, sorry but I guess he's done. He contacted me yesterday and asked if I could remove the ear device. Then said he'd not bother me again. He's hurt and truly believes you want nothing to do with him.

To Li: what? Did he say why?

From Li: nope and I didn't get into it. He told me not to try and chear him with trying to tell him you did care. All I know is he left town, but will contact me to remove it.

To Li: oh God what have I done? Ok thank you Li, you know I love him right?

From Li: I'm afraid it doesn't matter what I do or don't know, but does he?

To Li: you're right as usual, I gotta talk to him

From Bren: yes, she's here, but where have you been for the last 4 days? No contact with anyone, I think Harry has lost it. He's left town and told nobody where he's at.

To Bren: I just sorta heard. Thanks for having Mel over. I can't really tell where and what I've been up to.

From Bren: please tell me you have tried to talk to Harry about your appointment at least

To Bren: no, I haven't I was going to if he came back, but it appears that's not what he wants, so I'll deal with it on my own like I have everything else in my life

From Bren: that's not really fair to him now is it Nevaeh?

To Bren: well me telling him can't be the reason he stays. I can't be his burden Or obligation, I'll handle it.

From Bren: you just don't get it do you, he loves you, he wants to marry you and he wants a family and he wants all that with you Nevaeh, only you. Yet you go and not tell him anything and disappear on all of us without a word all while he's facing a so called friend that turns out to be half sibling just because you wanted him to get any information. Do you think he wanted to go into that damn den of which she already tried to break you up? Highly doubtful, but he did. Why? For you, because he'd do anything you wanted within his power. I'm sure he thought he'd get to come back to you, but you, you just ran. He most likely feels like he was played and used. I actually feel sad and bad he's dealing with this ALONE

From Bren: you know he asked to see you to talk to you about something of importance. Probably that bothered him. Yet you couldn't take a moment to console him and his feelings, you were to consumed on whatever the hell you did these past days

To Bren: you're right so now I guess I've really lost the only guy that liked me for me and even loved me as I am. And the thing is, I loved him too in my own way as best I  can love anyone. Now while trying to keep my family and the ones I love safe, I manage to lose the only man I ever truly cared for, I'm doing so great aren't I? I guess I'm not meant to have or be loved.

To Bren: do you mind if Mel stays a couple more days? I gotta get myself together, I promise I'm not going anywhere else

From Bren: yes, that's fine

What am I going to do? I know I haven't told Harry yet but I'm pretty sure I'd marry him, he's the only man I see myself with. I trust him and I now know with everything I have he's the one I love fully, there will be no other. I just can't lose him now. I've gotta find a way to talk to him about everything. My  doctor's appointment to how I feel and giving him answers to the questions he's asked so many times.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What do you think about Brenda and her reality check to Nevaeh?

Will Nevaeh find Harry?

Like

Comment