Chapter Four

An Old Friendship Reawakens- Or Is It A Friendship?

I Don't Think I Can Stop Loving You and Maybe You Don't Have To: The Two Sentences That Melted Our Hearts

Sam Evans Comes Out As Bisexual- And Kurt Hummel's Boyfriend

Sam Evans's New Single Hold On: A Love Song To Kurt Hummel

The Subject Of Hold On Is None Other Than Kurt Hummel

Sam Evans And Kurt Hummel Have A Past You'd Never Expect

Kurt's head was spinning from all the headlines. It had literally happened overnight.

His phone rang and he answered it, relieved when he saw the name. "Hey, Sam."

"This is an unexpected turn of events."

Kurt couldn't help his laugh. "You always know what to say, don't you?"

"Well, it is. Apparently we're an official couple if you ask any of these reporters. They want to do, like, a giant group interview."

"Oh, god no."

They ended up doing it. It was easier than separate interviews anyway.

"So, Mr. Hummel, Mr. Evans, may I clarify some rumors floating around?" one of the reporters asked, the others falling silent.

"I suppose that's why we're all here, isn't it?" Kurt responded.

"First of all, Sam, your new single Hold On is about Kurt, correct?"

"It's not just about him, it was written for him, but yes." Kurt blushed faintly.

"And you two are a couple?"

"We were a long time ago," Kurt said, "but we're getting back together, yes."

"Hevans reunited," Sam joked.

"Mr. Evans, Mr. Evans," someone else called as the clamor started up again. "Is it true you two will release music together?"

"We don't know," Sam said, sharing a look with Kurt, "but we have had a few ideas."

"What's the song about?" The crowd quieted. "What's the song about? It's about Kurt, yes, but is it a metaphor? What do the lyrics mean?"

Kurt leaned down towards the mic, speaking softly. "It's not a metaphor. It's a story." His voice captured them all, making them silent so they could catch every single word he said. "It's about my attempted suicide."