3 recover

Sira's pov

I slowly breathe in, my awareness rising as my eyes fluttered, weight covering multiple parts of my body. My eyes opened and closed as my nerves tingle. My eyes shine with a golden color as they open fully and I slowly pull myself into a sitting position, my breathing the only sound other than my heartbeat. Soft footsteps fill the air as the man who helped me, Silenus, walked in." Ah your awake finally, thank the worlds above and below for that. How do you feel?" I smile and say," a bit bruised and I ache a bit but past that I think I can stand." He nods and gestures for me to try. I pull the blanket off and I slide my legs to the side. My faded lilac dress coated my knees as I push upwards and I stand. I smile and slowly take a step, and another, managing to go into a simple walk. I smile as subtle waves of pain made my knees weak. I didn't care as I continued to walk around and I sit down on the bed. Weakness hit me like a few tons of iron ingots and I fall to the bed softly and my eyes close, my body falling into sleep as sudden exhaustion hit with the whisperings of memories tied up in my dreams. A girl lay on the floor of an either abandoned or destroyed house judging by the state of her clothes and the house around her, she slowly sits up, her golden eyes faded with grief as she stands and walks over to a stone grave that filled me with grief as flashes raced through my asleep mind yet I couldn't decipher what the scenes showed. The girl stands and walks to a stable, a red horse with large wings in the only stall. She opens the stall door and she climbs onto the massive horse using the horses leg." Lets go Flamea I need to go to town, hopefully they don't hurt me again." The horse nickers and rushes outside, spreading its large wings and taking off. My vision blurred until I stood in a massive town with a quaint little forge. The horse lands outside and she leaps off, heading inside quickly, I walk inside, sliding through the wood door. She grabs a poker and then starts pumping bellows till the forge is red hot. She then sticks an ingot of metal into a small pot then places it in the forge. Her brown hair turns black from soot and her eyes seemed to cloud more. Hours pass at the forge and she sells 2 swords and 3 woodcutters axes and repaired a few tools. She went to a small shop after closing the forge and bought some apples and carrots and bread. She then walked back to her horse then flew away, my memory started to tie pieces together till I realized that the girl, was me!