Mia

Michael and I broke up 2 months ago. I was not feeling good. And I miss him weirdly. My mom takes me to my Obgyn appointment I hadn't had my period in two months. My doctor took my unrine sample and blood sample. She comes in tells me to get undressed from the waist down I put my legs in the stirrups. Put a blanket over me. My mom comes and holds my hand. She comes and sticks the camera up there. She looks around. "Aha! Mia your pregnant. Your 2 1/2 months pregnant." She says. I was shocked. She showed me a bubble with arms and legs. How am I going to tell the father we broke up two months ago. I got dressed again. "Mom, I want to keep my baby." I say. "Of course you can your an adult." She says. I looked at the picture. I have Michael's baby he has a right to know but I just dont know how to tell him. My mom takes me where Michael works I see him he still looks hot. I'm still in love with him. He sees me. "Mia what are you doing here?" He says. I hurried and kiss him. He kisses back. "I'm so sorry Michael I was so stupid to like James. Your the one I want." I say. "I been waiting two months for you to say that Mia." He says. "We have to talk." I say taking him to a room. "What is wrong Mia?" He asks. "I'm pregnant and its yours. I never had sex with James but you." I say. "When did you find out?" He asks. "Today I'm 2 1/2 months pregnant." I say showing him the sonogram. "Baby we will figure it out I promise. I love you." He says kissing me again. "I love you too. I got to go and inform my grandma." I say. He kisses me one more time. "Ill call you later." He says. I nodded okay god I love him.