Mia

Two weeks later I'm 3 months pregnant starting to grow a baby bump I crave for hot and spicy things like Michael likes. I was in Genova 3000 miles away from Michael my one true love. I was texting him sent him a baby bump update he is in love with my baby bump. I told him. I gotta go love you. He replied I love you too Princess Mia. I go to the dinning room. My grandma took the news very well she was shocked at first now she is very excited for a great great grandchild. She comes and gives me a hug. "We are going to have to make annoucement soon to the press about your pregnancy have you and Michael thought about getting married before this baby comes." She says. "We just got back together two weeks ago. I don't know. Ill let him know you want me to married for the before we tell the press." I say. He is coming next week to Genova with my mom and Patrick and my little brother Robbie. Lilly is tagging along. "Isn't he coming in a week?" She asks. "Yes he is. Not to talk about marriage to be with me and do what couples do." I say. I head back upstairs and layed down. I felt my baby moving. "You couldn't wait for daddy to be here to do that couldn't you." I say rubbing my belly. I put my headphones in and played Michael band music then I placed it on my belly so the baby can here his or her daddy voice. I sigh. I miss him. 4 more days until he is here in my arms.
***********************************
4 days later....

Today is the day that Michael will be here.  I couldn't wait. I see the limo outside. I had to wait until the guards brought him in. "Sorry grandma I can't wait its my harmones." I say squiling. He comes in I walked towards him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Hello to you too." He says melting in my kisses. He puts his hand on my belly. "God I missed you." I say. Pulling him into my room. We started to make out. I felt his hand goes around my waist sneaks his hands in my pants. "No...no.. Not here." I say. "Its your room." He says. "Later. Okay I haven't really gotten used to the idea we could do that." I say nervously. "Its okay. We can do it later. We havent done that since we broke up. I miss it." He says. "Well we know the results." I say, pointing at my belly. "The fun part is your already pregnant baby." He says. "Yeah thats true I keep forgetting about that its just you know big engough for my mind to wrap around that. Someone knocks on my door. I opened it. It was my maidens. "Is there anything you need Princess?" They asked. "Can you give me and my guest a some water amd something to eat please?" I asked. They say okay. I close the door. "So how have you been has the baby been moving my mom gave me a book about your pregnancy lets just say its not very pleasant." He says. Laying on my bed I come on the bed and face him. I put his hand on my belly the baby moves. He smiles. "He or she knows your its daddy. I can't wait to know the gender so I can stop call an it." I say breathing in his scent. "Me too. Lilly is excited and weirded out at the same time." He says. "I'm her best friend that you got pregnant." I say. "You too are so close you too are already sisters." He says. "Okay I have to talk to you about something my grandma said. She said she wants me to be married or engaged before telling the press about my pregnancy but I told her you and I just got back together 3 weeks ago. We havent talked about marriage." I say. He puts his hand on my face. "I want to marry you Mia. Your my love of my life. I always thought you would end up to be my wife." He says. "So you want to get married and marry me and be a king and all?" I asked. "No doubt in my mind I brought something with me well I bought it in New York." He says. He pulls out an engagement ring. He comes over to my side. He goes on one knee. "Mia will you do me the honor and becoming my queen my wife my one true love?" He asks. "Yes." I say in tears he slides the ring on my finger and leans in to kiss me. "I love you my fiancee." I say. "I love you too my fiancee." Michael says. We snuggled on the bed we both fell asleep.