💥 V

WHERE THE HELL IS HIS HOUSE AGAIN ? you asked youself as you wandered around the streets. "i know he lives in the same place as izuku..."

you spotted a familar house and ran up to the door, knocking.

"hello?" a familiar uwu answered. "oh, [y/n]!! i though you said you couldn't hang out tonight?"

"hey izu, yeah, i still can't," you gave a mix of a sigh and a laugh, "which house is bakugous?"

"ooh," he gave those eyes. you know those ones. the same ones friends give when you mention you have a crush.

"literally shut the fuck up," you whispered, keeping quiet incase inko was lurking.

he laughed and pointed at a nearby house and you thanked him, getting over there as quickly as you could.

shit, i'm eight minutes late..

you knocked on the door and it opened a split second later.

"you're late," the blond bitch scoffed and you laughed.

"c'mon, lets go to my room dumbass."

"ok!" you readjusted the bookbag on your shoulders and followed him to his room, copying him and plopping down on the bed.

"hey stop being such a damn idiot!!"

"hUh--?"

"you're copying me!!"

"im sorry," you shrugged, "i've never been to your house before so i don't know where you're comfortable with me sitting and stuff."

his eyes narrowed. "why the fuck would i care where you sit?"

"i.." you bit your lip, "i don't know?"

"just plant your ass and lets get the over with."

you sighed, complying. you turned so that you two were facing one another and set the textbook between you two.

"so based on what aizawa told me you need help with nouns/verbs/adjectives and grammar. so, if we go to page 25..." you flipped to the page, "...there!"

"read the three paragraphs and then flip to page--"

"you want me to read this shit?"

you looked at him confused, "i mean, yeah..?"

"no."

"what??"

"i said no. i'm not reading the whole fucking textbook."

"that's not what i--"

"read it to me," he smirked, "i triple fucking dare you."

iida said this technically counts as hero work, so..

"fine," you sighed, holding the book so you could actually read it.

"a noun is a person, place or thing. an adjective is a way if describing a noun and a verb is an action. an adverb is a mixture of..."

***

as you packed your things and got ready to leave bakugou followed, walking you to the door. peering outside you noticed how dark it was, but shrugged it off.

"well, see you i guess?" you said awkwardly, opening the door and stepping outside.

bakugou grabbed your arm. "wait."

"why?" you asked, confused.

"it's.. not right to let you walk home by yourself. it's dark and villains are more prone to attack at night-- and-- and-- i know your defenseless weak ass can't protect yourself."

"well, i'll be just fine!" you scoffed, "i sure as hell can take perfectly good care of myself."

you turned on your heel and began walking away. "goodnight bakugou."

"oh and by the way," you made it to the end of the pathway before turning around and glaring at him. "read for yourself next time bitch. i'm here to help you study, not study for you."