💥 X

IT WAS NICE having a group of friends who all liked horror movies. it made it easier when choosing a movie because everyone was always chill with a horror movie.

"how about a throwback?" you suggested, a sly smile on your face as you held up one of your favourite movies.

"the conjuring?" uraraka asked, "i cant believe that came out in 2013..! that feels like so long ago!"

she laughed and you did too. "i know right!!"

"i'm down," midoriya said and todoroki nodded in agreement.

"same."

"sure!" ochako said while grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"i'm good with it!" tenya said, texting his mom quickly to remind her that he'd be staying the night, unlike he previously thought.

silly sonic headass. once you enter the cave you never leave.

what the FUCK does that mean? i dont know ahahaksn

you glanced towards katsuki. "you down?"

"sounds fine," he said, keeping his gaze averted from the others, as he knew they'd be suprised to see him so chill. it kinda hurt but he figured that it'd catch them off guard and he'd just have to accept the fact that they see him as some angry headass who doesnt know how to be calm.

but he didnt have to accept that. you wished he'd see that.

you put the disk in, listening to the chatter of your frienr group as they talked before the movie started.

trailers for the upcoming movies at the time played as you went into the kitchen to grab some cool 1L bottles of pop from the fridge. you were grabbing some red solo cups, in case anyone wanted one, when you backed up and accidently backed into something; or rather someone.

"fuck!" you hissed after you had jumped from the suprising impact. you turned to glare at whoever it was, only to find none other than katsuki bakugou standing there, red eyes studying your face.

he stayed silent, even after you inquired what he was doing.

your eyes softened a bit as the quiet between you two grew.

"katsuki, what's wrong?"

his eyes continued to study your face until he finally said, "nothing," and grabbed the cups you were in thw middle of grabbing from the open cupboard that was now behind you.

"just came to see if you needed help."

"oh," you smiled, "thanks!"

"i grabbed these incase yall dont wanna drink the whole bottle," you announced as you came into the living room, setting them down on the coffee table with the other snacks, sitting down on the couch beside shoto. katsuki followed your lead and sat on your other side in the corner of the L shaped couch.

somehow, in the midst of the lowkey but not really jumpscares (since yall had already seen the movie) and the various vine references izuku, ochako and yourself would shout at the screen when timed perfectly, katsuki and you ended up curling up with your head on his chest as you watched the movie, laughing lightly whenever someone would say something funny.

it was nice.

it felt... natural. everyone conversing and laughing, no rivalries or back talk, just everyone having a good time.

it was nice.

___

go join my discord !!
link in bio 🥺😳