💥 XIII

TODOROKI AND IIDA CAME INTO YOUR ROOM AROUND AROUND FIVE MINUTES AFTER YOUR BREAKDOWN ENDED AND YOU HAD STARTED WATCHING TELEVISION.

thankfully, they brought the mcdonalds with them, which allowed you all the snack as the show played on in a marathon.

the five of you curled up in your queen size bed, and todoroki loudly thanked no one in particular that your bed was pushed against the wall, making is easier for all five of you to be on there without anyone falling off. midoriya gave a small chuckle at that, and you fought off a smile.

that night you all had ended up falling asleep in your bed, all huddled up together. it was comforting to know that you had friends that cared for you so much. 

in the middle of the night you woke up to the others all awake, once again talking amongst themselves in the dark. they couldn't tell your eyes were open, and so you took it as the prime time to eavesdrop.

"—let him hurt her," midoriya whispered, to which iida hummed in agreement.

"that boy is no good at all,"  iida spoke. "disrespectful after all [y/n] did for him. she didn't have to tutor him, or even invite him over."

"she's too nice for her own good..." todoroki remarked. his hand was protectively running up and down the upper part of your arm. you were leaning against him with his arm wrapped around your shoulders, your head resting against his chest as he sat upright with his back pressed to the wall.

you felt something wet drip onto the top of your head, and then felt todoroki's free hand move, and that's when you realized that he was crying.

you pretending to wake up after that, and proceeded to ask them what they were doing, to which they assured you that they just were talking. after that you got them all to sleep, though todoroki's arm was still wrapped around you, now on your waist as he pressed you close to him.

you felt the wet drops fall onto you again, and you felt bad for todoroki. you knew he was crying because he was upset at what bakugou had done to you.

"it's okay, todoroki," you whispered softly, playing with his fingers in a comforting manner, "i'm going to be okay, i promise."

"i know," he replied, his tone was endearing, "you're always okay, even when you're not. you're too nice for your own good."

that phrase that he said earlier made itself known once more, and you wondered what he meant by that. it was too late to ask him though, as soon enough you felt a soft rumble in his chest, which meant he was sleeping.

your eyes were so heavy and raw from the crying you had done throughout the night, so closing your eyes once again felt like heaven.