top

Jimin thought that he was the top in the relationship.
Why?
Jungkook was shy and innocent.
Or was he?
Was Jungkook a sick freak when it comes to sex?
Oh fuck but things changed once they were in the bed.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook was having a jolly day sucking on his favorite cherry flavored lollipop and interlocking hands with his boyfriend while walking around the park. Park Jimin was his boyfriend's name he was the sweetest but at the same the most sassy little thing ever. (Also not so pure in the mind.) Don't get me wrong Jungkook loved Jimin to death it's just when Jimin got deep into sex or started to talk dirty he would get shy and look away or ignore what he was saying and change the topic.

Jimin felt like that he should be the one introducing sex into their relationship because Jungkook was too shy and innocent. He tried to keep a low profile but he just desperately desired Jungkook's body. He wanted to see what Jungkook looks like under his oversized clothes. He felt like he was the top in the relationship.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jungkook yelling. "Puppy!" Jungkook practically ran towards the dog. Sitting down on the grass and began to pet the puppy as it tried to lick his face. Jimin smiled at the sight loving how affectionate Jungkook was.

After the few hours at the park they both went to their shared home. Jungkook went to watch Iron Man his favorite movie until Jimin suddenly sat on his lap. "J-Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook stuttered out. "Yes Jungkook?" "Nothing." Jungkook said deciding to ignore his boyfriend's weird behavior.

A hour through the movie and Jungkook felt Jimin's hand on his crotch. What the fuck? Jungkook inwardly panicked. Fuck fuck fuck fuck please stop! "H-hyung?" "Yes Jungkookie?" Jimin asked smirking as he continued to palm Jungkook's semi hard member.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked nervously. "I'm not doing anything." Jimin said forcing innocence."How about we go to bed?" Jimin said taking Jungkook's hands turning off the tv and dragging him to their room. Jimin practically pushed him into the bed straddling him so Jungkook was trapped between his legs.

"Kookie I've been patient with you but now I'm done when will you have sex with me? Every single time I talk about it you always change the subject. We've been in a relationship for a long time now." Jimin mumbled as he trailed his lips on Jungkook's neck making the younger gulp.

"I-it's just that-"Jimin cut Jungkook off smashing his lips together with Jungkook's. "Shh..........." Jimin shushed into the kiss as his hands tugged of Jungkook's hoodie. Jimin was left drooling. He never saw Jungkook shirtless before and never saw his muscles cause he wore hoodies or oversized clothes all the time.

But fuck he was a whole snack Jungkook had muscles. He had a 8 pack abs, bulging biceps and fuck everything was muscle. Jimin's eyes widened when he suddenly was manhandled and flipped around and was met with Jungkook's dark eyes that were filled with lust.

"I hid this for a long time but I'm not hiding anymore." Jungkook growled into Jimin's ear. "J-Jungkookie what-" Then he realized holy fuck I was wrong I'm not the top he is. "I'm the top not you. So you are going to listen to me when I'm fucking your ass got that?" Jimin whimpered out of fear never seeing that dark sinister look on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook roughly stripped Jimin out of his clothes leaving him bare naked. He grasped the fat of Jimin's ass in his hands loving how big and bouncy Jimin's ass was. His eyes though looked at Jimin's small dick. Well it wasn't small it was average. "You think you can top me with that baby I don't think so." Jungkook laughed as he pulled down his sweat pants.