Lost in Your Company

It was Christmas Eve for the Avengers. They were all in the kitchen making breakfast and preparing for Christmas. The smell was like going to your grandparents for Christmas. Cookies being baked, trees being decorated, kissing under the mistletoes, it was all what made the Avengers tower cozy. The hot chocolate was just about ready and they all gathered by the table to share it.

"Come on guys enjoy!" Tony said as him and Steve handed them out. "God job babe we did good." He gave a small peck to his boyfriends lips.

Bucky went around handing out the marshmallows as Clint held the bag. When he got to Sam he gave him and extra one, to make a smiley face with. Sam looked up at him and smiled. Bucky smiled back and moved on to Natasha, a blush creeping up his neck as if he was 10 again.

Natasha was just about done with the last of the batches and batches of cookies. She handed them to Bruce who smiled at her and began to decorate with all sorts of amusing things. They all resembled each one of them, and frankly, it was quite amazing to Natasha what he came up with.

As for Thor and Sam they were putting final touches in decorations. Sam made sure to add a mistletoe in the hallway that lead to his and Bucky's room, while Thor made sure he decorated his and Bruce's hallway green. The love was in the air.

Life was going better then ever for the team of heroes. After Steve and Tony had the whole fight in Siberia, Steve sent the best of medical to go see Tony. At first Tony refused to forgive him but after seeing that letter that Steve wrote to him things changed pretty fast. Knowing Steve is a man of no lies he could tell the letter came from the bottom of his heart. And the first thing he did was call him. After having several mental breakdowns on what he was gonna do.

Bucky stayed in Wakanda for a bit hoping to return when things cooled off. There he had a blossoming relationship with THE King T'challa. But all that quickly went away when Sam came to visit him along with the rest of the team. There were upgrading the lower levels of the palace thanks to Shuri, leaving not enough rooms for everyone. Tony and Steve shared, Nat and Clint shared, and Thor and Bruce shared leaving Sam the odd one out. Obviously Bucky convinced Sam he would be more than willing to share with him while his boyfriend was away. Which meant sharing a bed. And so they did. Share a bed. And make out. They pushed their feelings aside and never really talked about it. But the feelings and emotions all came rushing back when he moved into the Stark tower. Their were definitely enough rooms for everyone. Him and Sam had separate ones. But they were right across from each other with their own hallway. So Sam heard when Bucky would have nightmares every night. Sam got up every night to sit with Bucky. And Bucky cried every night to Sam. Pretty soon they started sharing a room. They never agreed on it really. Or to think even talked about it.
Bucky just waltzed in to Sam's room one day and collapsed in his bed as Sam looked up from his book. He smiled to himself and let his hand rest on Bucky's head as his fingers slowly moved through his smooth locks. Sam thought maybe Bucky just wanted some company. And he wasn't complaining. They hadn't talked about it or become official. Both having past issues obviously made it difficult. But really everyone saw it. Even Sam and Bucky. They just haven't acted on it. And Sam was hoping this Christmas, he could finally lock in a kiss with Bucky.

As for the rest of the team Clint's wife cheated on him and Natasha was there for him. They share custody of the kids now and every then and now Natasha would be there too. She made it much easier to deal with life. And soon enough, they fell in love. Now they share a bind unstoppable.

Thor and Bruce, they had feelings for eachother since Bruce came to Ragnorak with him. Once they saw Tony and Steve they made it official.

Now they were all just finishing up on their hot chocolate's.  It was time to watch a Christmas movie.