unbelievable|B.Banner

Prompt:" you can't be serious, I thought it was impossible."
Pairing: Bruce Banner x reader
Warning: this shIt gonna be cute
Word count: 941

You wake up to the annoying sound of birds chirping. You let out a groaned as you swing your feet over the edge of the bed. Your head is pounding and your stomach is aching out of pain. Oh shit my period.

You get up and look back at Bruce laying in bed with his messy hair and sweatpants. You tug lightly down on your sweater and quietly make your way to the bathroom and shut the door. The bathroom has a clean white interior with grey and black accessories and a couple pieces of greenery. You pull out a bin and go through your period products, grabbing a pad and Advil. You sit down on the bathroom about to perform your duties until you notice... No blood. ZE FuCk. You put the pad down just in case and set the Advil aside.

Skip to two months later

Okay so you've now been suck for 2 weeks and haven't got your period so that's a little concerning. You scheduled a doctor's appointment to see if you even possibly pregnant which would be amazing considering Bruce Technically can't have kids.

You pull on a pair of jeans with a fitted black tank top and a cardigan looking like someone's grandma. You slid on a pair of white vans. You pull your hair up into a top knot and do some light makeup. Bruce walks into the bathroom, and hugs you from behind. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered in your ear; sending shivers down your spine which triggered a smile that spread across your face.

"Morning baby," you admired him as you fixed your hair. You turned and wrapped your hands around his neck. He leaned down and planted a soft, warm kiss on your lips, you then leaned into his chest.

"I don't wanna go to the doctors."

"I could look at you If you want," he put out.

"No baby, it's fine, but I need to go right now so I'll see you in 2 hours or so." You sighed and gave him a small kiss before grabbing your bag.

" Ok then, I love you (Y/n)," he cheered as you made your way out of the house and to the doctors office.

+

They took your blood pressure, heartbeat, etc. So right now you just have to pee in a cup for them to test your urine. You walk out of the small bathroom with the cup and hand it to the doctor. She gave a sincere smile and left the room leaving you with your thoughts. Your heart and soul warmed at the thought of having a child with your amazing husband.

The doctor doesn't come back for about another fifteen minutes with results in her papers. Her smile fills the room, which the positivity seeped into you and made happier. She sat down in her chair.

" So the results for the pregnancy test came in positive, so your pregnant!" She admitted with excitement. You bit your lip trying to hold back the tears of happiness. She then guided you to the ultrasound room and took the scans and photos of the baby.

You sat up and gave her a tight hug. After You pack up your things and head out to you car you go to the store grabbing multiple different things to tell Bruce that you were pregnant. He was at the lab so you had time to set it up.

You pull out your keys to the house and unlocked your door. You unloaded the little things you'd bought. You pulled out the stitch stuffed animals and chalkboard and wrote the words " Ohana means family and ours is coming soon!" You then placed the ultrasound photos next to chalkboard.

The smile on your face was big. You walked to your room and changed into one of Bruce's sweatshirts that he never wears and into basketball shorts. You ordered Chinese food because it's amazing and set it on the coffee table in front if Bruce's surprise.

About twenty minutes later the door handle had jiggled and the door opened to a adorable man with a slightly stressed look on his face. You walk up to him and see run your recently manicured nails through his hair. You hands slowly fell around his waist and pulled him closer, his hands wrapped around your body and his head rested on your shoulder literally facing his 'surprise'.

" How was your day baby" you asked him with your naturally smooth voice.

" Oh the usual, Tony being Tony, I'm so tired and I just want t-... (Y/n)," he let go of you and turned you around. " What is this?" He added with slight confusion.

You just have a smile of happiness and love for him, the takes a couple steps closer before reading off the the chalkboard. He lifts up the photo of the baby and smiles with some tears welling up in his eyes.

" you can't be serious, I thought it was impossible. I...I tested myself over and over again; I thought this day would never come," he said finally letting the tear in his eye drop down. He walked towards you before giving you a tight, yet gentle hug.

"Me too, but we have a chance so let's not fuck it up." You laugh before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Don't swear around my child." He joked; placing a hand on you stomach and rubbing it in circular movements.

"I'll try not too, love"