Touch.

North of the wall- Jon's and Dany's perspective

Tormund and Jon were sitting around a camp fire, they had nothing more to talk about. Tormund had already heard Jon's story and he couldn't be more disappointed with his own friend. Tormund stood up and didn't even dare to look at Jon's Snow face, it gave Tormund...disgust...
"Well Jon Snow...or Aegon Targaryen... I know that crows are stupid, but calling you a crow is like an insult to them now, neither they can be that stupid to kill the ones they love, specially the one who saved the world. Just tell me two things..." Jon was watching the fire burning out. The night was tremendously cold and was snowing constantly. Jon was emotionless, his hands were inside the fire and his eyes were frozen.
"Ask me whatever you want...I don't care about anything now..." Jon indifferently stated. Tormund looked at Jon, who was still contemplating the camp fire.
"Did you ever love her?" Tormund stuttered since he was a bit afraid of Jon's reaction to that question.
"I did...more than everything in the world...she was the only person I truly cared for..." Jon sighed profoundly, a small tear fell in the fire.
"What is the second question?" Jon indignantly asked while standing up.
"Are you regretted for what you did?" Tormund cautiously asked, while approaching Jon.
"Tremendously regretted, I wish that one day I will be able to see her, for most unimaginable this can sound, I can see her in the flames, they must be some illusions my mind creates to relieve some of my grief." Surprisingly, Jon was very calm while he was speaking, the only descriptive emotions Tormund could find was sadness and remorse.
"Maybe they aren't illusions after all...I saw you dead and some time later alive once again...have you already considered that she might be alive, I would love to see that reencounter though. Dragon Queen meets once again the dumbest crow that ever existed. I would actually work, to earn some money, just to be able to watch something like that." Tormund laughed and gave Jon a mocking hustle. Jon glanced his eyes at Tormund and smiled.
"I don't know if it would be funny to me...to see the woman I love, ordering all the armies she would have to kill me...not something I would like to experience to be honest." Jon's smile disappeared and Tormund tried once again to make him slightly more relaxed.
"We never know, not until we try..." Tormund laughed, however Jon didn't react in the same way. Jon was crouched, approaching his head to the fire, his eyes were narrowing, and his eyebrows were lowering down. His mouth was slowly opening and Tormund approached his back.
"What happened little crow, are you going to dive into the fire is that it?" Tormund laughed even more, however Jon was leaning his head around the fire, as if he was trying to get a better sight of view of something... Tormund placed his own head behind Jon's left shoulder and his eyes became wider when he noticed it...it was Daenerys...
"I don't know much about illusions, but are they supposed to spread between people like they were some kind of disease, it's just...I think I might have the same problem you have Jon..." Tormund honestly said, after hearing those words Jon turned back, placed Tormund's head between his hands, and seriously asked.
"You...you... can see...her?" Jon was trembling, his heartbeats were becoming faster in every moment he would think about the possibility of Daenerys being alive.
"If by 'her' you mean the girl that is naked inside the fire and looks exactly like Daenerys, then my answer is yes. Is she watching us as well? It also looks like she is approaching us." Tormund asked, meanwhile Jon turned immediately to the fire and his mind began to think in thousands of different ways he could interpret that situation. It wasn't just him, Tormund could see her, it was true then, Daenerys was alive.
"She is...and she is also...pregnant..." Jon's eyes filled up with tears, and his eyes opened as much as they could. Jon stretched his right arm inside the fire while he was watching Daenerys walking towards him.
"It appears you're going to be a father...I'm praying that he won't be as stupid as he father actually is."

Daenerys was still inside the pyre the Dothraki had made for her, on the other side of the narrow sea.
She was extremely confused, and anger was beginning to fill up her thoughts. Daenerys stopped and carefully stretched her left arm, she wanted to discover more...Tormund was attentive, his eyes were stuck on Jon's movements. Jon could sense the hate she was feeling. They finally touched each other, Jon felt as delighted as he could ever be with that simple touch. A smile formed up on his face, however Daenerys reacted with disgust and immediately stepped away. After that the fire unexpectedly burned out in totality on both sides. Jon stood up, picked up longclaw from the floor and called his wolf. Tormund wasn't comprehending his actions.
"Where are you going?" Tormund indignantly asked.
"To Home."

Daenerys was standing right in front of everyone...the Dothraki stared her for some longs moments. Then one after another began to bend the knee. A confident smile formed up on Daenerys' face, she was starting to feel as powerful as she was before...

King's Landing - Small Council Meeting

Everyone who was important was already there, even Bran had already arrived. They were discussing some 'simple' matters related to the kingdom, when someone violently knocked at the door.
"Come in." Bran quietly stated and a gasping man entered the room the meeting was taking place.
"What do you have for us so important soldier?" Tyrion asked while frowning his eyebrows.
"The spies have arrived from Essos." The soldier stammered.
"And what are the news?" Bronn yelled at the soldier, he was impatient.
"Daenerys Targaryen is alive and possibly pregnant." Everyone except Bran reacted with desperation, Tyrion's breathing became heavier and Davos and Samwell looked to each other, they knew exactly what they had to do, yet both were still a bit insecure if that would be the right choice.