Life or Death (P2)

<~DRAGONSTONE, Throne Room~>

"I'm afraid there is much we have to discuss, my Qu- daughter." Jorah quietly informed her, and she used her smile as a response, offering also the old bear another passionate hug. How could I not see the importance you had to me. We don't really value what we have until it disappears from the reality we live in, yet our mind will record us until the moment of our death about the painful truth - it will record us how hard is to love someone, who death can touch.

"Unfortunately, and possibly not for the best reasons, am I right father?" Daenerys voice tone, went from a vividly tone to something that could be barely designed as a whisper. You either die as the hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. A lesson which I only learned with my own death, with the stop of my heart, with the frozen blood in my body, with the halt of my breathing, and the brief relief of hate of my mind. It was mainly, the nonexistent hope back then, which really convinced me of my death, but now that I have hope, the lucid and bloody dreams my eyes used to demonstrate before are once again being reproduced.

Jorah nodded sadly, he didn't want to confront her, but he had to, he had to show her there was still hope for a world without fire. If there was a chance to make her change, then Jorah's obligation was to give his best to make her change.

"Shall we begin then?" She politely asked him, and he nodded again as an agreement. There is no one better to tell me the painful truth, if I do not accept it from him, then I won't accept it from anybody else. She mused while placing herself by his side. They were both standing half a meter away from the pit, with their faces pointed to the chill throne, from where Daenerys once had the potential to rule the world, but had threw it away for an unknown man, who had also taken most of her ambition. He stole me...he stole me the ambition I had for the throne...instead of wanting the throne...he made me yearn for him...he made me choose between love or power...and when I realized that love, that coward and disorienting emotion was prepared with a dagger, it was too late...another reminder for my heart to remember why I should not love, my heart better than anyone should know how painful it feels to be betrayed...yet it still refuses to loathe that man...

"I'm still curious about it, father." Daenerys quietly said, while turning her face to the right, her unshed eyes met the worn and hardened skin of the bear's face. If I only knew that this was what I wanted since the beginning... The Mother of Dragons wanted a family, a person who she could call her father, a person who she could call her child, a person who she could call her...husband. I pleaded for love, but they offered me horror instead, how do they want a lovely Dragon, if the only thing they show him, is sorrow. In the past, with Jorah and Missandei, I saw it, hope. Now, what is this running through my veins...it's the wild pumps of my heart craving for more blood. A family, that was everything the little Dragon I was, asked for.

"About what my docile bear?" Jorah kindly queried her, and she took a step to the right, embracing at the same time with both her arms, Jorah's waist. She leaned her head onto his left shoulder, and slowly closed her eyes, letting only her nostrils control her senses, with the sweet and nostalgic scent of Jorah's fur.

"Why did you kill Drogo, and how can you be so sure that I did not love him?" She calmly asked, with patience and harmony on her voice. She did not want to lose Jorah again without justifications. Jorah's astonishment for her calmness, assured him he had nothing to afraid from her reaction. She will understand.

"Drogo abused you, my daughter." Jorah carefully spoke, the insecurity was noticeable. I must not hesitate, however I must not choose the wrong words as well.