One

I carefully examined the people around me as they wrecked the house. This is absolute bullshit, why the fuck did I come here.

"(Y/N)!! Come here kid!" One of my friends, Christie, called and I groaned and walked over.
"What now, Christie." I growled and she burped abruptly and wrapped her arm around me and stumbled drunkly. "How you doin girl? Havin fun?" She slurred and I sighed. "Oh my god is that key lime pie?!" I shouted, exaggerating my voice majorly and pointing to the kitchen. I didn't wanna talk to her, I don't like talking to her when she's drunk. "Oh my god really?!" Christie muttered and ran off to the kitchen.

I sighed in relief before I jumped as I felt a hand snake over my shoulders and around them. "For gods sake. Hailey I swear-" I said as I turned, thinking I would see my other friend, Hailey, but instead it was some drunk guy and I paused. "Who are you?" I muttered, shoving him off me. "Don't worry about that, girl. How about we get upstairs and have a little fun?" He suggested and I shook my head. "No." I insisted and he kept pushing me. "I said no, okay?" I hissed before suddenly I felt an arm snake around my waist and I went to elbow whoever it was in the stomach but stopped when I saw who it was. "Back off man. She's mine." The guy said to him and the other guy rolled his eyes and walked off, grumbling something along the lines of the guy being a buzz kill or whatever. "T-Thanks." I muttered, blushing and he let me go with a smile. "No problem" He said as he put his hand in his pockets. I exhaled sharply as I took in his looks. A messy undercut with the top dyed darkish green, icy blue eyes, a sexy Irish accent, and an adorable smile. "You didn't have to do that for me.." I muttered. "Nonsense, y/n, it's fine." I paused as he said my name. "How.. Do you know my name?" I questioned and he pointed over his shoulder and when I looked behind him I saw Christie waving at me and I groaned. "I'm so sorry" I muttered, ashamed. "No, no it's okay" He insisted and I sighed.

I looked at him with a smile. "What's your name?" I asked and he smiled "Seàn. But everyone calls me Jack." He said and I smiled. "Oh so this party was your idea?" I muttered and he nodded. "Yup. Honestly I feel I could've done better though." He said with a dorky smile that almost knocked me unconscious. "Pleased to meet you. I'm glad I'm not the only sober one here to be honest." He said and I laughed along with him.

Damn he's hot as hell. I didn't think I would be here but Jesus. Is it too soon to ask him out? Yeah. There's no way he likes me. There isn't a chance, he probably has a girlfriend for how sexy he is. He's just being nice to me. Right? I heard Jack chuckle a little. "So how have things been for you lately?" He asked and I paused. "Well it could be better" I muttered, my voice cracked almost making it sound like a question. "Same, it's been difficult. Are you okay?" He hit me with another question and I sighed heavily "Nervous. I've never been to a party" I stated with a nervous laugh, but we all know that's not the real reason why.

"Ah, gotcha... uh. Want something to drink?" He offered with the most adorable yet nervous smile I've ever seen and I nearly passed out. "Y-Yeah, sure... Will... Will you drink with me? I've never drank before.." I asked. "Oh yea, of course," He paused and I followed him to the island in the kitchen and he started to make two drinks "Never drank before? Really? I find that hard to believe." He finished and I shrugged. "Well...I never bothered trying." Jack chuckled "I assumed. Although It's not everyday a young girl comes to a party and stays sober." I chuckled softly as Jack handed me a drink.

"You're right about that.." I muttered we both said cheers in unison and clinked our cups before chugging our drinks.

The last thing I remember from that night was passing out as I hit the cold tile of the kitchen. Before long, I had regained my consciousness.

I looked around the room I awoke in and realized quickly that it wasn't any place I had recognized, not my bed I found myself in, not the bathroom or anything, not even the kitchen from last night. I yawned and made an attempt to stand up but I immediately felt immense pain in my head and I started getting dizzy, and I fell back into the softness of the bed. "Damn" I slurred as I placed my hand on my head. "Hey" I heard across the room and I looked towards the door and saw Jack standing in the door way. "You need some medicine?" He offered and I simply nodded. "Gotcha. I'll be back" His sweet accent struck my heart as I watched him walk out the room. I pushed myself ago the headboard of the bed, going as far back as I could, and I curled up and hugged my legs. What on earth am I gonna do..? Is this his house? If so do I leave or stay? I don't even know if he's dangerous or not.. Well I mean I doubt he's dangerous. But... You never know.