🔥Things to be aware of🔥

Slight Disclaimer: Since this is my first time writing a full story, it may get tropey or be confusing at some parts (I'm also not the best writer either, so I will make PLENTY of mistakes.) And there will be some curse words mentioned and it may get a little bloody too. So heads up if you are a little squeamish.

If you're wondering about what I mean about in the description when it mentions one of the heroes being related to Lysandere, I decided to have that be me, because why not (idk don't judge).

————————————————————————

DIALOGUE GUIDE

Regular text will signify when a human is speaking

When [ ] is around a line, it means a Pokemon is speaking.

Italics are one's thoughts or occurs during a flashback.

————————————————————————

Other changes to be aware of:

• This will overlap with the XYZ anime storyline

• I'll be adding Ash's other companions and previous Pokemon into the story (I'll try not to make everything too confusing)

• Me and Ash will have a sibling/childhood friend kind-of-friendship thing going on (not romantically of course) so I will have my Self-Insert version of me and Ash be childhood friends

• With the previous fact in mind, this means I will also be very close with Ash's Pokemon as well.

• Self-insert me will support Amourshipping

• This AU will make it possible for one to be able to bring more than 6 Pokemon if the trainer wants to (this will be important)

• This will have an alternate route with Lysandere and the Ash-Greninja situation, where Lysandere is successful with controlling Ash and Greninja.

• This will take place in multiple of the characters POVs (Point of Views)

• In this story, my mom is passed away, but not IRL so don't send any condolences to me since amy IRL mom isn't deceased.