♦ .Controlled. ♥

3rd Person POV:

As soon as they felt their bodies go limp, Ash and Greninja then began to have thoughts; thoughts that disturbed both of them.

Humans are filthy. This world is filthy.
This world must be reborn. This imperfect world must be fixed.

Ash and Greninja's control were slipping away.
Make it stop... Make this pain stop...!
At the same time, Geo's headache was getting worse and worse as her two friends were fading away.

"Pikapi, Pipika, Pikachu!"
[Hang in there, you two! Please!] Pikachu shouts, tears streaming down his cheeks. Ash weakly looked up at Pikachu, eyes starting to become glossy and cheeks streamed with tears.

"I-I'm... s-sorry... Pikachu..." Ash breathes out. Those were his last words before collapsing. Pikachu stared at his trainer, horrified.

He's sorry? What does he mean he's sorry...?

"I... hate this world." Ash finally spoke, his voice in a slightly robotic tone. "I hate this world... and the people in it...!" Ash's Pokemon stared in horror, their trainer now gone.

Pikachu then figured out what he meant by his apology.

Ash couldn't fight it; he couldn't fight the device much longer.

Ash had this blank look in his eyes, like he just lost all trace of his emotions and became a blank slate. Pikachu then look down to Greninja, who had the same look in his eyes.

[ASH! GRENINJA!] The Pokemon all shouted in horror. Lysandre just smiled sinisterly, knowing he has fully taken control of Ash and Greninja.

As if on cue, after Ash said those words, Ash and Greninja then started to glow a bright red, and started to scream as if they were still in pain.
.
.
.
"GYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Geo screams painfully.

"Geo?! What's going on?!" Alain asks, holding her close.

"Ash... Greninja.... THEY'RE GONE!" Geo cries. Alain just stared at her in disbelief and horror. Geo then started to cry.

"This can't be happening... they wouldn't give in this easily...!" Alain stammers. He begins punching the floor of their cell in frustration.

"DAMN IT!" Alain shouts. Geo then collapses into his arms, sobbing uncontrollably. Alain holds her close, staring at the screen.
You fucking bastard... you're going to get it...
.
.
.
A vortex of water then began to form, meaning that the two were about to go through their Ash-Greninja transformation.

However, the water was different.

Usually, the water would be a deep blue that sparkled in the sun. This time, however, it appeared to be a dark, crimson red, the color of blood, with parts of the water glowing a bright red.

Eventually, the water began glowing brighter, causing everyone to shield their eyes.

However, during the transformation, the Pokemon felt as if something released them from the chains that kept them from escaping. They realized that the restraints must've exploded when the vortex of red water got bigger and stronger.

Once the water dispersed, Pikachu was sitting on the ground, still on top of Prism Tower. He looked around to see the others kneeling on the ground, panting.

"Pika-Pikachu?"
[Is everyone okay?] Pikachu asks. The others nod in confirmation. Then they realized that Ash and Greninja were gone.

"Pikapi?! Pipika?!"
[Ash?! Greninja?!] Pikachu called out.