A sudden Meeting?

Goku was once again on earth training himself while Vegeta was training with whis on beerus's planet. Vegeta was training with whis on Lord beerus's planet.

While on earth training, a thought came to goku's mind about the tournament of power. Sure it was am exciting moment for him but something was missing. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"After the tournament of power I don't feel so boastful anymore. There's something wrong or should I say something missing..?" Goku thought to himself while walking in an opened field to clear his head and also learn to keep his guard up like whis advise.

Goku began to lay down in the grass and stare up at the sky. He felt as if his heart is aching but he brushed it aside.

"Maybe I'm just hungry... I hope chi chi cooked something good in that bag.." Goku glanced to the blue strapped back beside him. He then sat up and opened it to look inside. Inside the bag was rice, dumplings and hot and ready ramen.

Goku was excited and immediately went digging into the food. He started with the big bowl of rice and dumplings . He started gobbling up all of the rice but then he stopped. Memories started flashing back to him of the grand priest. He gasp and almost chocked on his dumplings. He set the bowl back into the bag and zipped it up. He then began to think.

"So that's what is missing... That powerful angel, whis's father. Daishinkan-..." Goku began but then suddenly a big bright white light hit the ground, in an instant, there stood the grand priest in all his glory.

The grand priest looked at Goku with a gentle smile. His purple eyes Pierced into Goku' a black one's. His hands folded nearly behind his back.

His attire consisted of blue maroon sweat pants and white with black covering the front of his boots. His halo glimmered a bright blue behind his head while his hair was slicked to the back.

"You called, Son Goku?" Daishinkan asked in a deep, in authority like voice. Goku was abit speechless. "Actually... yes... I have something I want to...confess." Goku started. The daishinkan looked at him. "Then by all means, I am all ears." Daishinkan says in return as Goku stared at him. He finally understood why he was feeling like his heart was aching. He finally understood the one thing he was missing...

And it was the daishinkan himself~

To be continued~
————————————————————
will Goku confess? What will the daishinkan say? Leave your comments below and we'll see if your correct! Until then, stay with me for the last chapter~!