The final Confession

Goku gulped abit. He never done this before. With chichi, it was a different story. It wasn't like those days. In honesty, this was different, he was an angel.

A father of possibly twelve. Who knows?! Goku began to decide if he wanted to tell daishinkan or just brush it off and live his life with chichi forever.

Once he though about it, he felt as if he was forced into marrying chichi not even knowing what it was in the first place.

Goku looked at daishinkan with his words down his throat. Daishinakn stood there calmly but he was abit confused to why Goku was staring at him, let alone not saying anything.

"Are you okay, son Goku?" Daishinkan asked the Saiyan. Goku could only nod in an attempt to betray it as respond back or speaking.

"Alright then..." Daishinkan started while brushing off the matter. "What did you want to speak to me about, or in other words confess?" Daishinkan asked softly.

"I wanted to confess that I l-...." Goku started but can't seem to get out his words. Daishinkan just smiled. "You can say it, saiyan. What is it?" Daishinkan asked.

Goku was amazed to how daishinkan could even keep his patience with him at bay. He then blurted out t daishinakan's surprise.

"I FELT MY HEART ACHE AND NOT KNOW WHAT THE FEELING IS! I THOUGHT I WAS JUST HUNGRY BUT THAT WASNT THE CASE!!"

"Then...what is the case..?" Daishinkan asked rather interested to hear what Goku was gonna day next.

"T-The case is... I love you.. I felt this feeling for awhile but couldn't even comply. I hope you at least feel the same way...?"

Goku asked in hopes. The daishinkan then looked back at Goku...

In daishinkan's mind, he couldn't believe a mere mortal... let alone a saiyan could have feelings for an Angel. In thought to this, Daishinkan smiled. Goku gulped nervously awaiting his answer.

"Fine.." Daishinkan started out to goku's confusion and surprise. "Fine? Fine... what? Sir..." Goku asked in little hope to his answer.

Daishinkan closed his eyes for a moment. He kept his smile and soon opened his eyes.

"I'll give you a chance. I'll accept your love for me, saiyan of the seventh universe. If you love me.. You'll first have to leave your wife~"

With that said, Daishinkan vanished in a big white light back to the Omni king. Goku stood there in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

Daishinkan agreed if he were to leave his wife! Goku, without a second thought, Got up and went to chichi. He broken up with her so that he could spend the rest of his days with the Angel.

Of course, chichi was heart broken for awhile. But she just accepted it thinking it was for the best. Goku went back to the grand priest and they both lived happily ever after.

The end~

________________________

I know.. it was a very short story. But no worries, I would be happy to make another Daishinkan x Goku story as a second part to this one. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story and all my other ones. Don't forget to "❤️" This And I'll see ya in another wonderful story. Waves. Ta-Ta~!!