///Romance Scenario(s)///

1. (OC name) was a gamer. She had recently gotten hooked on a multiplayer battle game called Swipe where you have to battle other players. Little did she know, V was hooked on the same game, and the next battle would be with her idol.

2. (OC name) walked into the woods. She needed a place to escape, and she had a secret place that she always went to in order to clear her mind. Stopping at a quiet secluded lake, she sat down, and looked at the stars. "It's beautiful." another voice said. She turned to see V standing, talking to himself. He hadn't noticed her yet.

///Sibling Scenario(s)///

1. V hadn't talked to the family in a long time, and (OC name) was starting to get worried. He/she had never approved of him becoming a singer, and wished V could spend more time with them. Watching one of V's lives, he/she was shocked by V's words. "I'm cancelling my next concert," he said, boldly, "in order to visit my family." Pausing the live, (OC name) got in Messages to text V, not sure how to react.

///Friend Scenario(s)///

1. (OC name) was V's childhood friend, and had known him since elementary school. But when V joined BTS, they never really had the chance to talk. (OC name) was curious if V would even still recognise him/her, so they decided to send V a text, saying, 'Hey V, it's (OC name).' In less than a minute, he/she got a text back, saying, 'Hi! How are you?'

///Depression Scenario(s)///

1. V had struggled with depression for the past year, but never told anybody. Looking online at all of the hate towards BTS only boosted it. Everyday, he struggled with thoughts of worthlessness, saying that his best just wasn't enough. He never did anything worthwhile. During a live in Thailand, he excused himself to use the restroom, and he stood outside the small building and started crying to himself, his head in his knees. (OC name) had just finished using the restroom, and when he/she came out, they noticed V crying, the same one famous for being happy.