Prologue

Right now, is early in the morning...today is my first-day school after the holiday...I'm not a morning person so I actually wake late... I hear my mom calling me...

M/n: Darling The breakfast is ready...Get ready now or I will put throw water to you so you can wake up...

Y/N: Okay... Okay... Coming...

Then I try to lift my body and take a bath then I put my outfit on and eat my breakfast I don't want to late on my first day in school... I take my food from the kitchen so I can save my money...then I go out of my house and wait for the bus to come...after a few minutes the bus comes and I get into the bus than sit in the empty seat... I wait and wonder what will happens today...

Time Skip

I got to my class fastest as I can cause I'm afraid my bully will come soon enough so I just walk faster then I bump to someone... It was my bully... I fuck up in my first-day school...then he grabs me in my collar and pushes me to the wall...

B1: Where do you think you're going?

And then he punches me in my stomach

Me: (cough) I just want to go to class...

B1: and you think I will let you go just like that... Don't be kidding me

Then he just beat me up... Until the situation gets worse, his friend comes in very bad timing...

B2: Hey why not you calling us... We want to have fun too... Right guys

B3, B4: Yeah...

B1: if you want then just beat him... Don't talk too much...

Then they beat me until I lose me my conciseness...then my eye slowly shut up...

When I wake up I was in a messy place, and I think I was in a warehouse... I try to wake up but my body felt weak... Ugh why this is happening to me... I just look at my watch I still got 3 minutes to get to the class... I try to force myself and run to the class... I made it and I sit in my seat right before the teacher come and open the door... We greet the teacher and the lesson begin...

Time Skip after the school

The school is finally over but... I feel something went wrong right now but I just shrugged it and walk to my home...

When I still on the road... I see many planes in the sky and to be more specific to its a Group of aircraft...and I see some smoke in ahead of me... I see many bombs drop from the plane... I run to my house and screaming About my parents and see my house has been destroyed... And I look in horror my house and my lifeless parent dead and destroy in front of me... I just fall to my knee and start crying very loudly...then a soldier takes me and brings me to the place of refugee... Then I just look down and that moment I feel empty...Don't know what to do... Where I should be sleep... There are many questions running in my mind now... But one thing I need to do for sure is just to survive... When night comes I take myself to nowhere cause I know they will kick me soon enough... so I decided to go and let the wind take me, and I hope the wind takes me to a great place...

Then I see a military airport there and I see many people there so decide to steal some of their food and eat it in the place... After my stomach full I get out of the place but...

Soldier: Hey What are you doing in here!!!!

I run as fastest as I can... Every minute the soldier increase... Why I always Have bad luck... Then I see a plane with the cockpit open and ready to take off... so I will trick them first... Then I get into the plane and close the cockpit and I ready to take off... I know how to ride the plane cause I have been read some book about plane even the manual... So I understand how to control the aircraft... So I prepare all I need and ready to emergency take off... They even shoot me with the AA gun... But I survive and there's no Missile Defense in there... I glad about that, that makes my life is longer...then I just fly nowhere, I will let the wind take me... After a few hours searching for places to land, I see an island with an abandoned airport... I decided to land in there...this is my first time doing landing an aircraft so I hope I can survive... And yeah that was my first landing and I survive without a guide... Then I took the helmet and put it away...and I begin to explore the airport... When I explore I realize something... this is not an airport but a military base... I see some missiles that can I use later and many militaries stuff in here... But why they abandon this airfield... That doesn't matter right now... This is was my base right now... The base is pretty hard to find cause basically, the forest hides the runaway pretty well so it needs at least you must see it 500m so you can see it and the island surrounded by mountain and its become hard to find... Many stuff in here still can be used... Oh yeah I need to tell you that aircraft that I stole is J-35J Draken

 Oh yeah I need to tell you that aircraft that I stole is J-35J Draken

And I will Modify my plane like this

And then I start to become a mercenary pilot

And then I start to become a mercenary pilot... I don't care who is a customer as long they pay with a high price... besides that, I even become scientists that developed some weapon like XB-02 and Excalibur... I was the one take a major role in the development weapon... Not just that even take the majority developing the Stonehenge in the future cause I have signed the contract for this development... And I have all blueprint to build more in the future and my technology even more advanced than Osea in the space sector...if you think that Jonathan Payek who is the first to discover the asteroids 1994XF04... You are deeply wrong... I found it in 1990 but I just shrugged it off and let the world take this matter cause I don't want to spend my money on this matter... But I collect and still research about this and take the note for future research... My career right now is very successful... But then nobody knows my about being mercenary and scientists... All I do a thing alone and build a spaceship with A.I so I will take research from the earth... One day I got a call from a country who invaded by Belkan right now...Its Republic of Ustio...

General: Hello Is This mercenary with code "The Demon Lord"?

Me: Yeah...did you get something for me?

General: yeah I got something for you... Our country has been invaded by Belkan... So I need your help to fight alongside us...

Me: Okay... That not a problem but... It's come with Very High price You know that...

General: about that... we will give you quarter money from our country budget if we win this war... What do you think?

Me: Okay you got yourself a deal general...

Then I close the phone and go to my J35... And if you wonder why I'm not changing my plane yet, it's because they will give me some aircraft in there... So why I need to buy it when they will give some to me... Then I fly To Osea and they say I will land in Valais Airbase...

Then this is where everyone knows
"The Demon Lord" Who Inspiring Both Fear And Admiration... And this name that I will take to the sky...

To Be Continued...