Vacation Home

This is the story of David and Natalie. The two people who found each other & fell in love. It took about a year of knowing her for David to finally man up & ask the girl out. When he did, she accepted & ever since they've been inseparable.

It was a nice warm day and David felt like taking his girl on a small trip down to Catalina Island. Its about an hour or so away from Los Angeles and they were set to go. "You got everything you need babe?" David questioned, grabbing his backpack. "Mhm, just need to grab my keys." She quickly grabbed them, scanning the house real quick to make sure she didn't need or forget anything else before they were out the door.

"Are you excited?" He looked at her with a big smile on his face while turning his head to look at her. "Of course im excited, why wouldn't I be? I get to spend the entire weekend with the one person I love the most." She grabbed his hand and gave it small soft kisses. They were on their way to their little vacay. 

When they arrived to their vacation home, all they wanted to do was cuddle, in which they did. They didn't even bother unpacking. "This is nice." Natalie mumbled with Davids face buried in her neck.  "It sure is, isnt it?" He started to give her gentle kisses down her neck that sent shivers over her entire body.

He didn't even stop. He knew she was enjoying it and that gave him great joy. His actions started to get intense the minute Natalie let out a pleasurable sigh.

He made his way down her whole body then coming back up to kiss her lips. "Nat can we?" She shook her head and told him, "Later. First we have to explore around a bit." He pouted but she knew he'd manage. After all, the day went by fast anyway. They had just got back from eating and he was ready to get some. It was a long day but this was gonna end it well. Man was he excited.

He went to the kitchen to put away their leftovers while Natalie went to the room. When he entered the room, he saw her laying soundly asleep. He was in awe. He made his way over to her taking off her shoes. Then he placed a blanket over her kissing her cheek. "My pretty girl. I love you. Sleep tight." He whispered.

This was kinda rushed im so sorry i just got lazy to write more.